Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from his pen miss Declan Rice has been brilliant against forest
Fair enough mate, and tbh im not watching it this afternoon. What I would say is, how brilliant is he against top 4 quality teams?

I’ve always thought of him in the ‘flat track bully’ category. I don’t watch him very often though, so I could have the wrong impression.

Declan Rice is another HUGELY overrated England player.....

I wouldnt put him in our EDS team
Absolutely. If he was called Davide Rica and Italian he’d be worth £20m tops and playing for bottom half side as a ‘hard working’ midfielder.

I know it’s not viable currenty and as I said yesterday I feel the dippers will end up with Bellingham (unfortunately) but Bellingham is 100x the player and could play 3 roles in our system, Rice can only play the ‘Rodri’ role and he’s nowhere near his level this past year.

I hope Phillips gets his fitness sorted, for me even he has more elements to his game than Rice.

Absolutely. If he was called Davide Rica and Italian he’d be worth £20m tops and playing for bottom half side as a ‘hard working’ midfielder.

I know it’s not viable currenty and as I said yesterday I feel the dippers will end up with Bellingham (unfortunately) but Bellingham is 100x the player and could play 3 roles in our system, Rice can only play the ‘Rodri’ role and he’s nowhere near his level this past year.

I hope Phillips gets his fitness sorted, for me even he has more elements to his game than Rice.

Bellingham has more bad games in a poorer league that Rice! Love to see Bellingham in premier and we are in the box seat for him just because of the cash we have..

Bellingham has more bad games in a poorer league that Rice! Love to see Bellingham in premier and we are in the box seat for him just because of the cash we have..

Wonder what it would take to do it this summer? €100m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.