Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
That season started to unravel when KDB returned for the derby after weeks out injured. Up to that point we were on a winning streak & were looking dominant, but with the return of Kev, the on form Bernardo was dropped & the captain's armband was given to Kev.

This seemed to affect Sterling who'd been brilliant up until that February loss & being dropped for no reason seemed to seriously affect Bernardo.

KDB was seriously off the pace & was subbed on 60 mins to be replaced by Bernardo, but it was too little, too late & the Rags beat us.

Bernardo's nose was put out of joint because of the snub & it was at the end of that season he requested to leave. BIG mistake by Pep which he all but admitted to a few days ago.
Dribble, you killing me with this!
I had put those memories deep down in the darkest parts of my being!

Lyon, Chelsea and last year Madrid, have etched their mark on me, on my soul. I need supernatural healing. I could not sleep for days. I could not even leave my house. I could not even go on the internet. I was unplugged for a good 5-6weeks. A win on Saturday would do me a great deal of good. Mancity is seriously not good for my health. I am usually STOIC but this team dictates my mood!
Looooool! :-)

I share your pain mate! As soon as the lineup was announced, my body went numb!

Watching the final unravel was like an out of body experience, & when KDB went off injured, my arse fell out of my trousers.

Why Pep kept pulling moves like this is beyond me! That's when the media started putting our "Overthinking" claim to him & it started to annoy him!

It's only last season & that he started to play our strongest team, with the formation & tactics we'd practiced & understood.

The Real collapse came about when Walker went off injured to be replaced by Zinchenko. Real switched their attacks to the right & targeted Zin, which led to their late comeback goals.

I can forgive last years' Real defeat, but the Liverpool, Lyon & Chelsea defeats were all on Pep & his weird lineups, formations & tactics imo...

Like I've said of Mac Allister, perhaps Bellingham wanted to start every game and didn't want to rotate with others as he would with us.

Or, perhaps City don't enter into bidding wars.

Screenshot_20230608-181910_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230608-182011_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230608-181948_Chrome.jpg
It's why we need to give Philips a chance to fail. I honestly can't believe how quick some of us are to write off players.

Philips has taken advice from several players who went through a similar thing during their first season or two at City, hence why he wants to stay & prove his worth.

Just imagine. If many of us had gotten our way, Stones would be plying his trade for one of our competitors!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ls-changed-rescue-Manchester-City-career.html

I share your pain mate! As soon as the lineup was announced, my body went numb!

Watching the final unravel was like an out of body experience, & when KDB went off injured, my arse fell out of my trousers.

Why Pep kept pulling moves like this is beyond me! That's when the media started putting our "Overthinking" claim to him & it started to annoy him!
When I saw the line up, I was surrounded by Arsenal and Liverpool fans, was the only CITY fan. I swear I know what you talking about when you talking about a numb body. It felt like an out of body experience. I felt my heart in my head and mouth. I felt my spirit leave my body. That was an overwhelming feeling.

I hope Pep doesn't PEP this time around. This team under Pep could have won 3 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHIES already, that is how good they are and they have been.

Lyon, Chelsea and last year Madrid, have etched their mark on me, on my soul. I need supernatural healing. I could not sleep for days. I could not even leave my house. I could not even go on the internet. I was unplugged for a good 5-6weeks. A win on Saturday would do me a great deal of good. Mancity is seriously not good for my health. I am usually STOIC but this team dictates my mood!
My friend, I have no idea how old you are but frankly there have been really bad times for this club in our lifetimes..we all feel your pain but some of us have felt real pain, and trust me your feelings do not relate to the really bad times . CL, cup games , shit happens..Was there against Wigan.son crying, pissing it down with rain. One off games..PL counts. CL this year please. Chin up mate.

I hope Pep doesn't PEP this time around. This team under Pep could have won 3 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHIES already, that is how good they are and they have been.
I hope Pep does PEP for many years to come.
Pep PEP'ing is one of the reasons for all the trophies we've won recently.

In my opinion, we've left at least one CL behind out of those three campaigns. We really should have been beating Chelsea, and if we hadn't fucked up big time last year, I'd have fancied us to beat TMM.

When I saw the line up, I was surrounded by Arsenal and Liverpool fans, was the only CITY fan. I swear I know what you talking about when you talking about a numb body. It felt like an out of body experience. I felt my heart in my head and mouth. I felt my spirit leave my body. That was an overwhelming feeling.

Agreed 100%! Hopefully he's learned his lesson! I recall his recent presser when we were due to play Real & he told the reporters "Don't worry guys. I won't overthink tomorrow's game". Phew!

We went on to batter Real 4-0...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.