Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If City rate him then they could offer BVB the same deal like Chelsea/RBL for Gvardiol.

He is a talent and in the hands of Pep could truly become a great player, especially given his youth (I believe that he is still 17). Other than Haaland, we do not have a physical beast that offers such a combination of pace and power. Technically, he can improve, but physically he is at a very high level. Clearly, there are a number of teams who will be sniffing around him next year, but I cannot believe that another club has a bigger pull for him than we do.

There is more talk of Liverpool getting him than us seems they’ve sounded him out like they did with VVD! Be down to the lad if both us and Liverpool are in for him

He is a talent and in the hands of Pep could truly become a great player, especially given his youth (I believe that he is still 17). Other than Haaland, we do not have a physical beast that offers such a combination of pace and power. Technically, he can improve, but physically he is at a very high level. Clearly, there are a number of teams who will be sniffing around him next year, but I cannot believe that another club has a bigger pull for him than we do.
How old?

There is more talk of Liverpool getting him than us seems they’ve sounded him out like they did with VVD! Be down to the lad if both us and Liverpool are in for him

We have saved up the funds already, have one of his best mates in Haaland and a load of england players at the club already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.