Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct! his dads a Liverpool fan apparently!? Like I said though be down to the lad if we are also in for him…

I think the dippers have fucked themselves up with the huge Salad contract and the long contract for Van Dick? They have plenty of in a sense deadwood but then that would make their squad too thin? I wonder if Gundo would maybe like to go back there to finish his career on a free? Opens up a space in our squad as well and i`m sure if Pep wanted him we would do £100m.

I think the dippers have fucked themselves up with the huge Salad contract and the long contract for Van Dick? They have plenty of in a sense deadwood but then that would make their squad too thin? I wonder if Gundo would maybe like to go back there to finish his career on a free? Opens up a space in our squad as well and i`m sure if Pep wanted him we would do £100m.

For me Gundogan should be offered a 2/3 year contract he is still only 31 we can get at least 2 more season with him at the top level! If we going after Bellingham it be a replacement for Silva for me…

Dippers have pinned all hopes on him next summer. Thay are sure they will get him. Will they pay €120/130m?

Dippers have pinned all hopes on him next summer. Thay are sure they will get him. Will they pay €120/130m?
We should have a bidding war with the victims. They can then say, if we get him, they were outbid and were victims of running a tight financial ship; if they get him and we force 'em to up the bid by £20m or £30m then they can go bleating to the Echo that they are victims of the bottomless pit of state sponsorship, sportswashing and dirty oil money. Get yer tanks filled up with Abu Dhabi diesel!

I’d love to fck over the victims in this deal, even if he went there to up the price by 20/30mill would be sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.