Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent player, his best asset is his maturity as others have said. The thing is other more talented 19 yr olds will naturally catch up to his maturity as they get older, will he catch up to them talent wise ? The jury’s out.

He played well today and completely stopped Gundogan playing.

If we lose Bernie we need to buy this lad, he would be brilliant in this side.

Bellingham.....Rodri.....Foden

Will likely get pelters but I just didn’t see a £100m+ player tonight. Probably because of the setup he’s in but he didn’t stand out defensively either or in terms of doing well with the ball when he had it.

One thing that is brilliant, though, is his maturity at 19.
He was fucking amazing defensively.

Decent player, his best asset is his maturity as others have said. The thing is other more talented 19 yr olds will naturally catch up to his maturity as they get older, will he catch up to them talent wise ? The jury’s out.
He’s absolutely fucking brilliant

If we do sign Bellingham, who does he replace in the team? Is he a 6 or an 8?

Better than Bernardo or KDB?

We need to recognise that KDB and Gundogan are getting older, but the signing of Phillips makes it harder, doesn’t it?

Will likely get pelters but I just didn’t see a £100m+ player tonight. Probably because of the setup he’s in but he didn’t stand out defensively either or in terms of doing well with the ball when he had it.

One thing that is brilliant, though, is his maturity at 19.
You’ve probably just been too spoilt watching our 100m man for 14 months

If we do sign Bellingham, who does he replace in the team? Is he a 6 or an 8?

Better than Bernardo or KDB?

We need to recognise that KDB and Gundogan are getting older, but the signing of Phillips makes it harder, doesn’t it?
I'd say with Haaland in the side we'll switch towards a double pivot + 10 4-2-3-1 system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.