Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good player but he is going to cost considerably more than 100m, that will bring huge pressure/expectation, is it worth it?
Nobody can say for sure mate but having watched him last night (and obviously a few times before) he strikes me as one of those players I think it wouldn’t phase at all, he’s very confident, maybe oversteps the mark on occasion ( wasn’t keen on the way he was with Grealish when he clearly fouled him, and how he was straight in at Phil near the end, Im sure it was him anyway).

See if they will swap him for Grealish, a EDS player for 12 months and perhaps a couple of Milk Tokens!

Nothing wrong with having attitude if your performances on the pitch justify it, Haaland has it in bundles and in my humble we are a lot better as a team because of it.
You too have missed my point entirely.Dinho was a **** on the field,he's up there with my all time favourites.

I'll just say if Bellingham listens to his coach and does his utmost to deliver what is asked of him he can be moulded any way that Pep and his successor wants him to be if he has the drive and enthusiasm he can become amongst the very best, he can become a box to box worker like Bernardo or he can become Frank Lampard like and before anyone dismisses that notion of Jude scoring lots of goals, anyone who saw Lampard at West Ham whatever they thought of his ability back then nobody saw the prolific goal scoring midfielder he became but he had a great attitude full of determination, Jude has that inside him the players with the best mentality's find a way to become world class I'd be surprised if he wasn't extremely useful to us at least if we went for him.

Fernandinho too by the way was an attacking midfielder at Bellingham's age with no signs of being a defensive midfielder at all until 24 or 25 years of age, he's probably much better than Fern was tactically at his current age so it's not unrealistic to say he can become very Fernandinho like either... at this age you haven't seen nothing yet regardless of what he can actually become or wherever his talent ceiling is he's not even really started in his career, if his attitude is among the very best and he has a clear willingness to impress in his career he can be world class and right now he's full of energy more so than many are.

If he joined us he'd be desperate to impress and prove he belongs desperate to prove he can be on Erling's level because of that friendship it would help spur him on, personally I think Jude is a potential mentality monster so sticking him in a dressing room full of winners and perfectionists is the perfect thing to make him flourish in his career he'd be taught to focus about improving his flaws, he's already got Phil and Erling as friends he'll want to match them they'll feed off each others talent along with the other kids and challenge themselves, he'd be a great addition if it can happen plus it stops our rivals having him too so just based on the risk and how efficiently we're run it's a no brainer signing for me, that's regardless of who stays or goes next season and the worries of him being a flop don't really deserve much discussion if we go for him... I think he'd handle the pressure well of any fee paid and the worst case scenario is we've got a good squad player for a decade if we decide we want him and he wants to join his mates here.

I get your point but why is he a bad ****?
His character just seems a bit off,he looks to be obnoxious the wrong sort of arrogant/confident,a bit too full of himself.

I may of course be wrong and/or he may grow out of it once he turns 18....

His character just seems a bit off,he looks to be obnoxious the wrong sort of arrogant/confident,a bit too full of himself.

I may of course be wrong and/or he may grow out of it once he turns 18....
Fair enough, to me he just looks a **** that knows he is a very good footballer and he's correct.

Nobody can say for sure mate but having watched him last night (and obviously a few times before) he strikes me as one of those players I think it wouldn’t phase at all, he’s very confident, maybe oversteps the mark on occasion ( wasn’t keen on the way he was with Grealish when he clearly fouled him, and how he was straight in at Phil near the end, Im sure it was him anyway).
It's that element of his character which will not pass the test with those at City charged with implementing transfers. I often think that Pep but attitude ahead of talent on the odd occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.