Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part Dave, the bit about how he was with Grealish and Foden ?
Yeah. He wears a yellow shirt, plays for England, only a youth, if yer read the English Media, and he's a ****, but is lauded and praised by the media. He joins City and within five games he's racked up five yellows and a red. Not the recipe for a successful team. We might have a few lads off the pitch, but I think there isn't anyone in our squad who has 'rough-house' well and truly embedded within their game. Well, we did have Ferny to call on when needed!!

I think this guy is gonna end up at Liverpool. They need players in that position and i think they'll go big next summer. We have a few players in that spot, i can only see us really making a move if we let Bernardo leave. But i don't think we'll battle out with Liverpool when it comes to paying over the odds, like what happened with VVD.

I think he’s an excellent player. People say they didn’t notice him much last night but I did and he shows excellent composure and quality when he’s on the ball , way beyond his age.

You can also see he’s going to be a real leader on the pitch in a few years

As long as he doesn’t get any serious injuries or for some reason has a massive downturn for reasons off the pitch, I don’t see how he won’t become a top player

I'll just say if Bellingham listens to his coach and does his utmost to deliver what is asked of him he can be moulded any way that Pep and his successor wants him to be if he has the drive and enthusiasm he can become amongst the very best, he can become a box to box worker like Bernardo or he can become Frank Lampard like and before anyone dismisses that notion of Jude scoring lots of goals, anyone who saw Lampard at West Ham whatever they thought of his ability back then nobody saw the prolific goal scoring midfielder he became but he had a great attitude full of determination, Jude has that inside him the players with the best mentality's find a way to become world class I'd be surprised if he wasn't extremely useful to us at least if we went for him.

Fernandinho too by the way was an attacking midfielder at Bellingham's age with no signs of being a defensive midfielder at all until 24 or 25 years of age, he's probably much better than Fern was tactically at his current age so it's not unrealistic to say he can become very Fernandinho like either... at this age you haven't seen nothing yet regardless of what he can actually become or wherever his talent ceiling is he's not even really started in his career, if his attitude is among the very best and he has a clear willingness to impress in his career he can be world class and right now he's full of energy more so than many are.

If he joined us he'd be desperate to impress and prove he belongs desperate to prove he can be on Erling's level because of that friendship it would help spur him on, personally I think Jude is a potential mentality monster so sticking him in a dressing room full of winners and perfectionists is the perfect thing to make him flourish in his career he'd be taught to focus about improving his flaws, he's already got Phil and Erling as friends he'll want to match them they'll feed off each others talent along with the other kids and challenge themselves, he'd be a great addition if it can happen plus it stops our rivals having him too so just based on the risk and how efficiently we're run it's a no brainer signing for me, that's regardless of who stays or goes next season and the worries of him being a flop don't really deserve much discussion if we go for him... I think he'd handle the pressure well of any fee paid and the worst case scenario is we've got a good squad player for a decade if we decide we want him and he wants to join his mates here.

The Fernandinho comparison I see in character concentration and delivering!

I love us to buy him next summer this lad is worth 100m

I think this guy is gonna end up at Liverpool. They need players in that position and i think they'll go big next summer. We have a few players in that spot, i can only see us really making a move if we let Bernardo leave. But i don't think we'll battle out with Liverpool when it comes to paying over the odds, like what happened with VVD.

He will end up where Bellingham chooses to go…

Not if City don't pay what Dortmund want for him, and Liverpool do.

If city want him and Bellingham wants us we will have him in our team in the 23/24 season!

Come you must know how this works everyone wanted Haaland and look he wears the city shirt why because HE wanted Man City…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.