Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
They coughed up for Nunez. I'm pretty sure they will be offloading a lot this summer, Milner, Ox, maybe Keita as well so they'll free up quite a bit of money.

Don't think raising the money selling these player will be enough, they need a club that put a stupid amount money like Barca back when they selling Coutinho to them. Don't think the same scenario will happen again in the near future.

Don't think raising the money selling these player will be enough, they need a club that put a stupid amount money like Barca back when they selling Coutinho to them. Don't think the same scenario will happen again in the near future.
FSG have a lot of money, the pressure will be on them especially if they struggle this season. Their model is to balance the books, they'll probably look to do the same here but they have gone really cheap this summer (Nunez aside) so i can't see them doing anything other than going big for this guy next summer. Given the links they have with Dortmund, it makes even more sense that they would be offered some kind of payment plan so they can all high 5 and grab each others dicks.

FSG have a lot of money, the pressure will be on them especially if they struggle this season. Their model is to balance the books, they'll probably look to do the same here but they have gone really cheap this summer (Nunez aside) so i can't see them doing anything other than going big for this guy next summer. Given the links they have with Dortmund, it makes even more sense that they would be offered some kind of payment plan so they can all high 5 and grab each others dicks.

We will see, there's doubt even among us if we can land Haaland with Real Madrid as our rival signing him. Yet we still get him, now i get it release clause makes thing much more easier but at the end of the day player agency is more powerfull than the club.

Dortmund may hate our guts, but if Bellingham tell them that he wants City and no else then there's nothing else that they can do about it.

If Dortmund that petty, then they just rather run down Akanji contract becoming free next year than selling him to us. Screwing our season with our back recurring injury, but they didn't do that.

Thing is they need 3/4 players as their midfield in particular is ageing rapidly - question is can they afford to blow most of their budget on 1 player?

They coughed up for Nunez. I'm pretty sure they will be offloading a lot this summer, Milner, Ox, maybe Keita as well so they'll free up quite a bit of money.

They tried to shift them this summer not takers and the ox been on the bench since he has gone there!

I get that, but i think Haaland was a special case. He had a clause which was perfect for us so we didn't have to get in any bidding war and we made it clear to him early on about our intentions. But i don't think it's as clear cut with this kid, AFAIK there's no clause and where i think he maybe does have a preference to City, i don't think it will be overriding. If Liverpool offer over 100m for him and there isn't a definitive clause with a price, i don't think we'll go about matching it. Klopp would offer him almost guaranteed playing time and he'd undoubtedly be their star in midfield. I just don't think we can assume it's a really easy one for us.

Think you don’t know how football works! If a top player wants city and pep wants him and 100m is the fee for a player like bellingham there is only one outcome.. Liverpool are also on a downward trajectory

I’m still to be convinced he has the ability to replace any of our midfielders.

He’s obviously a very good player, but none of his attributes are close to the same as our players have.
The Jury's out in my mind, but that's mostly because I've hardly seen him play & when I have, he's not stood out in comparison to the hype. \0/

I'll look out for him. I can't help but hear how highly he's rated, but Bellingham leaves me feeling like I know fuck all about footy because currently I'm not on his hype train like everyone else seems to be...

I'll watch last night's match back with him specifically in mind, but was he seriously Dortmund's stand out player above all others?

He was brilliant last night. One minute driving Dortmund forwards, the next blocking a Grealish shot or defending. Composed on the ball, able to cover the whole pitch and do any job. His goal was excellent as well. Weird to see him kick off with Foden though. He must have missed the fact Foden was taken out and it was a revenge challenge. Gets on well with Haaland but had a bit of a whinge at Grealish too so not sure how well he gets on with the English lads we have at City. Liverpool is the obvious choice purely because they need him. But if we want him I'm sure we can convince him. Thought he was a bit of a **** last night but could have just been frustration.
A box to box midfielder, or a jack of all trades & master of none?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.