Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to Bellingham going to liverpool
They will only get him if it does not become an auction
They would have to boo their whole budget on him as well
Their midfield is awful, Milner, keita and oxlade chamberlain will all be leaving but on free’s
This would once again leave them threadbare if they get any injuries
Never underestimate their ability to boo.

If their budget depends on how much they can boo, it’s no wonder the Coutinho money stretched so far.

I think Berny will get his move this summer, id love him to stay but don't think he will.

Can actually see Gundo signing an extension even if it is only 1 year.

Bellingham would be ideal for us and I seriously hope we go after him.

Ederson
Cancelo, Laporte, Dias, Walker
Bellingham, Rodri, KDB
Foden, Haaland, Grealish/Mahrez/Alvarez.

Watzke has mentioned us multiple times as everything that's wrong with football. He said we on the backs of Arab States and we are 'artificially pumped'. He said this in a rant against City and PSG "Then in some tent in the desert, the Sheikh of Qatar or the Emir or whatever he's called decides: I'm going to buy into football". Trust me, if there is an alternative, he will push for that.
He is a business man, is job is to get the best deal. He can rant all he wants about where our money comes from. He is happy doing business with us to take our youth players and happy doing business with us when selling senior players.

The lad himself will decide where he goes.

Watzke cant reject 100m from us and kidnap Jude and drive him to Liverpool for 60m.

He is a business man, is job is to get the best deal. He can rant all he wants about where our money comes from. He is happy doing business with us to take our youth players and happy doing business with us when selling senior players.

The lad himself will decide where he goes.

Watzke cant reject 100m from us and kidnap Jude and drive him to Liverpool for 60m.
Nope, i never said he would reject a higher bid from us because he's proven that he'll accept what's the best for Dortmund in the end. But i'm sure he would rather structure a (higher) deal with Liverpool than do us any favours. I also don't see us ever going all out on Bellingham, we never did it for Mahrez, Haaland we had a clause but i dont think we'd have gone into a bidding war for him, VVD and we even showed restraint when it came to Messi. The business model is set, i don't think they'll veer from it.

Nope, i never said he would reject a higher bid from us because he's proven that he'll accept what's the best for Dortmund in the end. But i'm sure he would rather structure a (higher) deal with Liverpool than do us any favours. I also don't see us ever going all out on Bellingham, we never did it for Mahrez, Haaland we had a clause but i dont think we'd have gone into a bidding war for him, VVD and we even showed restraint when it came to Messi. The business model is set, i don't think they'll veer from it.
He can try structure a deal with the dippers if he wants. Doesn't mean Bellingham is happy about it. We saw what happened when Villa started hawking Grealish around Europe just to spite us.

We made several bids for Mahrez and there was no bidding war for the Haaland transfer fee but several clubs went after him with personal deals.

The business model is to identify players who fit our style of play and will contribute to success.

We didn't show any restraint when we went for Grealish. The club wanted him so we went and got him because we felt he was what we needed. We will do it again if we think Bellingham is the same.

If he wants to go to the dippers then good luck to him. The alternative is much brighter in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.