Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will be a city player next season. Like Haaland our set up is perfect for him. He will jump at the chance to reunite with Haaland. No doubt these two speak all the time and Haaland will be telling how brilliant City are and how the club is run. Gundo will leave together with maybe Bernie. There will be a place in the squad for him for sure. I would be more concerned about Philips next summer if he’s only played a bit part role. Money wise the wages won’t be an issue and EDS sales money gained from the last window and the usual additional budget will all lead to us getting are man… have faith.

With regards to Bellingham going to liverpool
They will only get him if it does not become an auction
They would have to boo their whole budget on him as well
Their midfield is awful, Milner, keita and oxlade chamberlain will all be leaving but on free’s
This would once again leave them threadbare if they get any injuries

It'll be a big fee, and for that reason I think it's unlikely he comes here.

Liverpool's need will be greater, and I feel we're probably smarting a little from the last £100m transfer we did.

At least we don't then have to listen to every commentator in the land calling him £100m man Bellingham. It'll be 'the next gerrard' and 'homegrown and wholesome jude' I'll bet.

It'll be a big fee, and for that reason I think it's unlikely he comes here.

Liverpool's need will be greater, and I feel we're probably smarting a little from the last £100m transfer we did.

At least we don't then have to listen to every commentator in the land calling him £100m man Bellingham. It'll be 'the next gerrard' and 'homegrown and wholesome jude' I'll bet.

Pep what the lad we will do all we can to get him but it probably only be if we sell Silva and we will get at least 60m for him so isn’t like we can’t afford it?! Plus the lad will have to want to come..

Why do Dortmund hate us?
Watzke has mentioned us multiple times as everything that's wrong with football. He said we on the backs of Arab States and we are 'artificially pumped'. He said this in a rant against City and PSG "Then in some tent in the desert, the Sheikh of Qatar or the Emir or whatever he's called decides: I'm going to buy into football". Trust me, if there is an alternative, he will push for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.