Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they want Delap in the equation, something we will probably agree to if we get the buyback.

They also want the majority of the cash upfront.

Chelsea are a bigger threat than Liverpool because of Kante and Jorginho deals running down, but will they make top four?
Chelsea are considerably weaker considering their team + manager..He will get better wages there for sure, but playing with Pep (hopefully) + Haaland, KDB and our team is much, much better than Potter + current chelsea team (This not even a comparison at the moment).

Only Liverpool and Madrid (if they are interested) are our true competition at the moment (I think).

Chelsea are considerably weaker considering their team + manager..He will get better wages there for sure, but playing with Pep (hopefully) + Haaland, KDB and our team is much, much better than Potter + current chelsea team (This not even a comparison at the moment).

Only Liverpool and Madrid (if they are interested) are our true competition at the moment (I think).
Why liverpool?

I think they want Delap in the equation, something we will probably agree to if we get the buyback.

They also want the majority of the cash upfront.

Chelsea are a bigger threat than Liverpool because of Kante and Jorginho deals running down, but will they make top four?
Wouldn't suprise me Gundagun & Delap going to Dortmund

Because ???
Bernie going will come as no surprise to anyone and for whatever reason it seems we are happy to let Ake go as shown by our willingness to let Chelsea get him had they come up with the money.
Our forward planning seems to have improved quite a lot recently.

Reactions: Uby

All down to Bellingham IMO just like Haaland

All teams mentioned will find the cash, difference we have is PEP, Haaland, Phil & possibly Berny & Gundagun moving on

Jude will play most games, get a nice wage & most important Champs League & chance to bag trophys

Surely Pep staying or going will be a factor in any decision.

Guess we will need to wait for him to be whisked off to some private island by Khaldoon when the World Cup is on.

Surely Pep staying or going will be a factor in any decision.

Guess we will need to wait for him to be whisked off to some private island by Khaldoon when the World Cup is on.

Hmm potter, ten bob, Klopp or our next manager!! It’s like we never bought a top player when pep wasn’t manager!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.