Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having Haaland will give us a massive edge. Even without his best football mate being here, we're an extremely attractive proposition - challenging for every title, best manager in the world, best facilities in the world - but with Haaland here too, it's hard to look past us.
Plus half the England side would be playing along side him week in week out.

Having Haaland will give us a massive edge. Even without his best football mate being here, we're an extremely attractive proposition - challenging for every title, best manager in the world, best facilities in the world - but with Haaland here too, it's hard to look past us.

Scousers think they have the edge because his dad is a dippers fan lol

Reactions: Uby
Don't believe anything to do with Dortmunds price from any media. The only media that is 100 percent reliable is Berger he said dortmund wanted 130 mil euros in January. Berger is extremely close to Dortmund and gets briefed regularly

Last thing Berger said was on a German podcast about a month ago and it was that Dortmunds price is still the same but they will take into account Judes preference. Dortmund are mostly banking on the world cup.

I do wonder if we may sacrifice another crown jewel as Dortmund like the next gen stars? Mcatee maybe?

I honestly have no idea what the current state of play is with Bellingham. I read the Athletic’s article which was very Liverpool and United focussed.

Liverpool obviously have an ageing midfield, united are low on quality, Chelsea need to replace Kante and Madrid like any shiny new toy but surely everyone knows Bernardo is leaving, Gundogan might be, so we’ll need a midfielder.

No one here knows what Pep’s future plans are but if he’s sticking around surely any midfielder wants to play for Pep? United are way behind us, Chelsea seem particularly chaotic at present and Liverpool don’t create through midfield. Pep was a midfielder and will play as many as he can in midfield. Every midfielder who has worked with him has improved. That must in Bellingham’s thoughts.

I honestly have no idea what the current state of play is with Bellingham. I read the Athletic’s article which was very Liverpool and United focussed.

Liverpool obviously have an ageing midfield, united are low on quality, Chelsea need to replace Kante and Madrid like any shiny new toy but surely everyone knows Bernardo is leaving, Gundogan might be, so we’ll need a midfielder.

No one here knows what Pep’s future plans are but if he’s sticking around surely any midfielder wants to play for Pep? United are way behind us, Chelsea seem particularly chaotic at present and Liverpool don’t create through midfield. Pep was a midfielder and will play as many as he can in midfield. Every midfielder who has worked with him has improved. That must in Bellingham’s thoughts.

If Gundogan and Bernardo leave then it may be an option to bring Bellingham in and a pacy winger so maybe grealish could move more central as well to give KBD a rest?

Reactions: Uby
game changer then mate. is there a fee dortmund have in mind?

I think they want Delap in the equation, something we will probably agree to if we get the buyback.

They also want the majority of the cash upfront.

Chelsea are a bigger threat than Liverpool because of Kante and Jorginho deals running down, but will they make top four?

This is further on than people think. €95m fee verbally agreed with Dortmund for a transfer next summer. Guessing a lot can still happen but all the noises are that Jude wants us and we want him, hopefully this can get done. Bernie and Ake both will be on their way out next summer though unfortunately.
Because ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.