Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
City have privately let it be known we are going big on a top midfielder next.

One of Bernie or Gundo will leave next summer, unlikely to be both, hopefully.

I heard back in the summer we had already made a move on Bellingham during the Haaland talks.

We have accelerated the usual timeframes because of the World Cup.

The 'only' aces we have are Pep and Erling, as the lad can get paid top dollar anywhere.

I think he’s good friends with Foden as well.

Plus there is the small fact we’ve won 4 of the last 5 league titles!
I know it may have been just a one off (and probably down to Bellinghams desire to win as much as anything) but that little confrontation they had recently at the end of the Dortmund game did get me questioning that.

City have privately let it be known we are going big on a top midfielder next.

One of Bernie or Gundo will leave next summer, unlikely to be both, hopefully.

I heard back in the summer we had already made a move on Bellingham during the Haaland talks.

We have accelerated the usual timeframes because of the World Cup.

The 'only' aces we have are Pep and Erling, as the lad can get paid top dollar anywhere.

hmm...sign in January and loan until June??

Reactions: Uby
It does seem we're an after-thought in these reports and the MSM are really desperate for him to go to one of the red teams.
I can't wait to see their faces when we unveil this lad.
I don't think it's that at all. The more I read the more I think the MSM know for a fact he's coming to us, but they've got a lot of papers to sell and clicks to get between now and when he signs. They're not doing that by repeatedly saying he's a City player, they have to engage everybody else to have anything else worth reading.

Enough legs and technical ability to drop into a double pivot and let Foden loose in the #10 behind Erling or himself play in the #8 with whoever. I'm in.

6/8/10 Pep could do anything with this kid tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.