Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s one that you don’t agree with. It doesn’t necessarily make it a bad take.

It's bad because it's bad. Posting a couple of photos of both Jude and McTominay making a tackle doesn't exactly give it much weight.

Bellingham is far better than either of the other two mentioned and has much more to his game. You don't have to agree with that but it might be worth bookmarking that post and revisiting it in a year or so if you want a good chuckle.

It's bad because it's bad. Posting a couple of photos of both Jude and McTominay making a tackle doesn't exactly give it much weight.

Bellingham is far better than either of the other two mentioned and has much more to his game. You don't have to agree with that but it might be worth bookmarking that post and revisiting it in a year or so if you want a good chuckle.
He can’t dictate a game and runs round a lot. Sounds a lot like McTominay. He does have 6 years on him though.

Southgate has always preferred Phillips to Bellingham when they are both fit, so not sure why that is so undebateable.

He can’t dictate a game and runs round a lot. Sounds a lot like McTominay. He does have 6 years on him though.

Southgate has always preferred Phillips to Bellingham when they are both fit, so not sure why that is so undebateable.

I'm sorry but I'm struggling to see past the McTominay comparison simply because they both like a hard tackle.

It's like saying Lee Trundle and Ronaldinho were the same because they liked to showboat.

Don't be like that. Not rating the guy is one thing but Scott McTominay? Really? I mean, he's Scott McTominay. Scott. McTominay.

But I'll shut up because he'll probably score at the weekend now I've said that.
I said I agreed with the take of them both influencing a game similarly. Neither dictate and both look industrious as they run lots.

Bellingham should be a far better player, but he needs to learn to dictate the tempo of a game if he’s to be a Pep midfielder.

McTominay might be a really good footballer if he ever had any kind of tactical coaching. He hasn’t and still runs about like a headless chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.