Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the weirdest transfer I have ever seen and I can’t believe people are contemplating spending 100 million on this guy.

He is not a game changer like Kdb or filled with technical elegance like Modric. I just wished he was 24 and people judged him based on what he does not his age. Chamberlain for 100 million.

I'm still not convinced that he is actually any good, seems a bit of a huff and puff type

Runs around a lot, but couldn't get anywhere near Rodri tonight or was able to influence the game in front of a huge home crowd

Just think he'd have to change his game a fair bit to be useful to us, as what we'd need from him doesn't seem to be his natural game

Maybe we’re telling everyone that we’re buying him for £150m with £400k a week wages to make someone else pay it.

The guy might be a great midfielder in 5 years or so. How patient would we need to be if we did sign him to replace Bernardo?

Given the match day threads, he’d be as popular as Grealish.

Some absolute mentalists on here.

He held his own which considering our quality, and his age, deserves a lot of credit. I thought we harried him pretty well when he got on the ball but that also gave players like Brandt a bit more time.

This guy will undoubtedly become one of the best box to box players in the world. I'm embarrassed for a few people going from the comments here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.