Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
These quotes today from Klipperty are priceless.

If anything provided an insight in to Liverpool not having a deal and trying to get him to reject City...

"I don't like to talk about money (happy to talk about someone else's player though) with a player like Jude (first name endearment).

"if we want to do him a favour, don't throw any hurdles in his development."

Both are knocking attempts of City, the inference being it to reject the cash and the second he won't play every week."

Beautiful.

If anything provided an insight in to Liverpool not having a deal and trying to get him to reject City...

"I don't like to talk about money (happy to talk about someone else's player though) with a player like Jude (first name endearment).

Both are knocking attempts of City, the inference being it to reject the cash and the second he won't play every week."

Beautiful.
The man is shameless. Doubt the media will even mention Bellingham to Pep, knowing how he refuses to mention someone else's player

Beautiful.

Depends if it works mate? Hopefully Jude is more driven about being the best and successful alongside the obvious pay increase

Put the radio on in the car this morning & Tony Cascarino (that well know italian/irish/cockney/Liverpool fan?) was busy trying to explain why "Belinum" (He couldn't seem to say Bellingham) would be better of going to Liverpool,
It was comedy gold radio :-)

Put the radio on in the car this morning & Tony Cascarino (that well know italian/irish/cockney/Liverpool fan?) was busy trying to explain why "Belinum" (He couldn't seem to say Bellingham) would be better of going to Liverpool,

'Hendo's' natural successor,apparently

Bwahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaa

Spanish sources saying Bellingham wants Real. I think it’s the usual game they play and I don’t believe it.
Just believe in @tolmie's hairdoo or kill
him later.
Spanish sources are total bullshit and have been for some time now. I normally listen to what they have to say and then expect something totally different to happen, which a majority of the time it does, especially when it concerns serious interest from the Prem.

Shameless. Given all the relevant factors, how in God's name could Bellingham be better off at Liverpool? Wouldn't it be something if one of these clowns came out and said while it wouldn't be in Jude's best interest to go to Liverpool over City it would make the pundit/Liverpool fan happy? LMFAO.

Beautiful.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.