Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lads got the lot, holds his own every time he plays us. He isn't a match as a replacement of any of the existing team so why compare him. Erling wasnt either.
Speaking to the dortmund fans they love him and think hes the best theyve seen for them. High praise.

Pep turns him into a machine.

He didn't dance around the likes of the much more experienced Rodri and Gundogan, or stop the Ukraine war tonight though, so he can't really be that good...

Some absolute mentalists on here.

He held his own which considering our quality, and his age, deserves a lot of credit. I thought we harried him pretty well when he got on the ball but that also gave players like Brandt a bit more time.

This guy will undoubtedly become one of the best box to box players in the world. I'm embarrassed for a few people going from the comments here.
He's not nineteen forever, pull yourself together.

The new "Grealish" by the looks it from usual response on this thread, already targeting him long before he actually joining the club if he does get move next summer.

His all round game. He does most things really well. Give me that type of player over someone who excels at one thing but is crap at a lot.
Which of our squad or players out on loan aren’t good at doing most things well?

I’m asking which aspects of his game stand out enough for you to deem him good enough to slot into our midfield without making it worse?

Which of our squad or players out on loan aren’t good at doing most things well?

I’m asking which aspects of his game stand out enough for you to deem him good enough to slot into our midfield without making it worse?

He's a box to box midfielder and that's what Gundo has become for us. I'd wager to say that Bellingham is a better player at 19 than Gundogan was.

He's a box to box midfielder and that's what Gundo has become for us. I'd wager to say that Bellingham is a better player at 19 than Gundogan was.
Whilst it’s impossible to compare them, I sincerely doubt that.

Gundogan is one of the cleverest footballers ever to play the game.

Listen to what Pep says about him.

I’m still missing what actually makes him as good as any of our midfielders?

I don’t see Gundogan in him. I see a worse KDB.

Whilst it’s impossible to compare them, I sincerely doubt that.

Gundogan is one of the cleverest footballers ever to play the game.

Listen to what Pep says about him.

I’m still missing what actually makes him as good as any of our midfielders?

I don’t see Gundogan in him. I see a worse KDB.

I didn't say he has similar strengths to him at all. But Gundogan gets up and down the pitch and can score goals, which is something he's added later on in his career. Bellingham is more than capable of doing the same.

You've clearly made up your mind about him anyway. You do you, that's fine. But I think most people can see pretty easily what a fantastic prospect he is.

I didn't say he has similar strengths to him at all. But Gundogan gets up and down the pitch and can score goals, which is something he's added later on his career. Bellingham is more than capable of doing the same.

You've clearly made up your mind about him anyway. You do you, that's fine. But I think most people can see pretty easily what a fantastic prospect he is.
They haven’t though. That’s why the debate goes on.

You've decided he’s good enough for us and I haven’t.

Thats it isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.