Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some absolute mentalists on here.

He held his own which considering our quality, and his age, deserves a lot of credit. I thought we harried him pretty well when he got on the ball but that also gave players like Brandt a bit more time.

This guy will undoubtedly become one of the best box to box players in the world. I'm embarrassed for a few people going from the comments here.
Good evening and welcome to the forum.

Are you a prototypal Martin Tyler bot?

We might be made to eat our words, but we’ve all seen a lot of football and we all have opinions. I’m not embarrassed by yours nor mine.

He hasn’t shown that he is good enough to replace any of our midfielders as of yet. In my opinion.

Good evening and welcome to the forum.

Are you a prototypal Martin Tyler bot?

We might be made to eat our words, but we’ve all seen a lot of football and we all have opinions. I’m not embarrassed by yours nor mine.

He hasn’t shown that he is good enough to replace any of our midfielders as of yet. In my opinion.

But too many people judge game by game. Had he been outstanding tonight and not just fine, many of the same people saying he's not good enough for us would no doubt be saying the complete opposite. I think our players were quite clearly instructed not to give him any time to pick his head up this evening which is a testament to his ability.

Bellingham is already a better midfielder than Phillips, yet everyone is perfectly fine with him being a part of the squad. And he would slot into our midfield and look perfectly fine.

He held his own which considering our quality, and his age, deserves a lot of credit. I thought we harried him pretty well when he got on the ball but that also gave players like Brandt a bit more time.

This guy will undoubtedly become one of the best box to box players in the world. I'm embarrassed for a few people going from the comments here.
How old is he?

But too many people judge game by game. Had he been outstanding tonight and not just fine, many of the same people saying he's not good enough for us would no doubt be saying the complete opposite. I think our players were quite clearly instructed not to give him any time to pick his head up this evening which is a testament to his ability.

Bellingham is already a better midfielder than Phillips, yet everyone is perfectly fine with him being a part of the squad.
We have no idea how Phillips will fit into our squad. He’s played about 5 mins of football for us.

He also cost about half as much as JB would cost and isn’t anywhere near a first team starter.

He’s a decent footballer. No one is suggesting he isn’t. What he isn’t yet is a superstar.

We have no idea how Phillips will fit into our squad. He’s played about 5 mins of football for us.

He also cost about half as much as JB would cost and isn’t anywhere near a first team starter.

He’s a decent footballer. No one is suggesting he isn’t. What he isn’t yet is a superstar.

There's only a few "Superstars" in world football. What Bellingham is, is one of the best 19 year olds in Europe, and someone with a lot of potential to grow and get even better. That's why he will have his pick of clubs when he does leave Dortmund. "Decent footballer" is just daft at best, in my opinion.

There's only a few "Superstars" in world football. What Bellingham is, is one of the best 19 year olds in Europe, and someone with a lot of potential to get even better. "Decent footballer" is just daft at best, in my opinion.
Cool. We’ll see. Foden is 22 and can’t get in a Pep midfield because he isn’t trusted to do it. He’s a better footballer than Bellingham.

Bellingham has matured mentally quicker than most. This is why he is being talked about. The question is, is he reaching his ceiling quicker than others, or could he develop into a world beater?

Either answer is true at the moment.

Cool. We’ll see. Foden is 22 and can’t get in a Pep midfield because he isn’t trusted to do it. He’s a better footballer than Bellingham.

Bellingham has matured mentally quicker than most. This is why he is being talked about. The question is, is he reaching his ceiling quicker than others, or could he develop into a world beater?

Either answer is true at the moment.

He's clearly got tons of ability. Those who have loads of ability, and I could name a silly amount of footballers, that don't fulfil their hype and promise (sometimes it's because of injuries) is usually because they just don't have the mentality or attitude required. Bellingham is a completely different beast when it comes to those things and are part of the reason why he's on his way to the very top. Unlike someone like Sancho, who has tons of natural ability but clearly has no real desire to keep on improving.

I'd say it's the fact that he's English actually counts against him. There's far too many numpties around who insist any British talent is over-hyped because they have an agenda with the "British media".

He's clearly got tons of ability. Those who have loads of ability, and I could name a silly amount of footballers, that don't fulfil their hype and promise (sometimes it's because of injuries) is usually because they just don't have the mentality or attitude required. Bellingham is a completely different beast when it comes to those things and are part of the reason why he's on his way to the very top. Unlike someone like Sancho, who has tons of natural ability but clearly has no real desire to keep on improving.

I'd say it's the fact that he's English actually counts against him. There's far too many numpties around who insist any British talent is over-hyped because they have an agenda with the "British media".
Which attributes of his are close to being World class?

The lads got the lot, holds his own every time he plays us. He isn't a match as a replacement of any of the existing team so why compare him. Erling wasnt either.
Speaking to the dortmund fans they love him and think hes the best theyve seen for them. High praise.

Pep turns him into a machine.

Don't expect much from this side of the forum, almost as bad as MoTD thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.