Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between us and Madrid right now in terms of pull for a midfielder especially a midfielder is Pep. Any midfielder has to take the chance to be coached by Pep. out of every position Pep gets the best out of midfielders turning them from good players to world class players. If Jude wants to become the best in his position he joins us where he gets coached by a person that can get him to the world class level. which he is starting to break into. Rodri was good at Atletico and now with the coaching from Pep he is probably the best in his position in football. Pep has evidence of turning good midfielders into world class players.

So yes Madrid is a big pull and if they call you join etc. But getting coached by the best Manager in the world in terms of his position is and should be a even bigger pull for him than Spain as he wont get this opportunity again in his career. If Pep wants you and your a midfielder you join.

With the age of Kroos and Midric, and Casemiro at the Swamp, they need a midfield overhaul…and, sadly, Bellingham could live la dolce vita (yes, I know it’s Italian!) in Madrid, while becoming a gazillionaire.

Nice home overlooking the vineyards, pool
he can use almost year round, 300+ rain free days per year, and playing for the current domestic and European champions.

Hate to say it, but unless he really fancies the challenge of coming back to England, he feels nailed on for a warmer, drier climate, European destination…but never say never! He’s young and he could join the Haaland Plan and work his way through the European leagues!
They’ve already replaced 2 of them, spending £200m in the process, in Camavinga and Tchouameni.

They might go big on a third, but they probably need to buy a striker first and maybe a central defender.

The difference between us and Madrid right now in terms of pull for a midfielder especially a midfielder is Pep. Any midfielder has to take the chance to be coached by Pep. out of every position Pep gets the best out of midfielders turning them from good players to world class players. If Jude wants to become the best in his position he joins us where he gets coached by a person that can get him to the world class level. which he is starting to break into. Rodri was good at Atletico and now with the coaching from Pep he is probably the best in his position in football. Pep has evidence of turning good midfielders into world class players.

So yes Madrid is a big pull and if they call you join etc. But getting coached by the best Manager in the world in terms of his position is and should be a even bigger pull for him than Spain as he wont get this opportunity again in his career. If Pep wants you and your a midfielder you join.
Basically Pep is going to have to stay in charge into his 90s. Hope his Mrs is OK with that . . .

i really dont see Jude at the chavs?
I dont see chelsea as a serious club to worry about re transfers. Theyre often a mess, going from one manager to another, one style to another. If it was a purely football decision I see no reason a player goes to chelsea over city right now.
They do get players we want like cucurella and jorginho but not if we paid as much.

I dont see chelsea as a serious club to worry about re transfers. Theyre often a mess, going from one manager to another, one style to another. If it was a purely football decision I see no reason a player goes to chelsea over city right now.
They do get players we want like cucurella and jorginho but not if we paid as much.

as it stands i agree mate and the chav fans are literally hating on the sterling and cucurella signings at the minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.