Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea used to change manager on a regular basis under Abramovich. It remains to be seen what will happen under the new regime. City, however, have been a stable club for the last ten years or so. Top players will be drawn to us because of our success.

I saw a header that said "Bellingham! He is him."

Me: I need a bit more evidence :)¢

Highly likely.

I am really excited at the prospect of him being in this team TH. I think we need another. The Georgian lad at Napoli (aged 21) should be on our radar.

These two will give our midfield the energy and restored legs it needs.

Gundogan will be cooked soon enough after all these years under Klopp and Pep. As sad as it will be to see him go.

Bernardo's time at this club will be under the microscope every 6 months.

Exciting and I have full faith in the club to successfully maintain the clubs long term planning strategies.

I am really excited at the prospect of him being in this team TH. I think we need another. The Georgian lad at Napoli (aged 21) should be on our radar.

These two will give our midfield the energy and restored legs it needs.

Gundogan will be cooked soon enough after all these years under Klopp and Pep. As sad as it will be to see him go.

Bernardo's time at this club will be under the microscope every 6 months.

Exciting and I have full faith in the club to successfully maintain the clubs long term planning strategies.
2023.PNG

I think Gundo will stay tbh.
Gimme Jack or Phil in the mid rotation for KDB with McAtee back in to cover, few kids in the mix and a couple of new faces.
In: Kvaratsheila, Jude & Gusto.
Out: Mahrez, Silva (Could go either way)

total dreamland stuff but fuck it, im bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.