Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see chelsea as a serious club to worry about re transfers. Theyre often a mess, going from one manager to another, one style to another. If it was a purely football decision I see no reason a player goes to chelsea over city right now.
They do get players we want like cucurella and jorginho but not if we paid as much.

Agreed. Bellingham seems to have his head screwed on and, without arrogance, we're a massive pull for a lot of players in world football right now.

We have an obvious project which is working, we have world class players willing to play for one another, we have a world class generational manager at the helm, we pay well, we offer consistent chances of winning trophies and for Bellingham specifically, we have his best mate here and a clear pathway to the first team given Gundo and Silva are likely to leave if he comes.

Compare that to Chelsea who pay well but aren't well run, don't offer consistent trophy challenging, swap and change their managers like nobodies business and offer a risk of turmoil inside the club at a time when a player could be hitting their peak, I think there's only one real winner.

Liverpool are likely to offer Europa League football with an ageing squad and a prescription for neck medication so it doesn't hurt him when the ball is flinging over his head from defence to attack for 90 minutes. Plus I doubt they'd be able to pay as well as we can now Salah pulled their pants down. Hence Mane going.

The main rival here is Madrid. They're winning things consistently, have planned for the future with fantastic transfer business, are a massive 'brand', are in Madrid and have that 'it' factor to any young kid playing football. No matter what age or generation they're from.

I do just think, though, that the excitement of playing in the Premier League - and having a high chance of winning it - after growing up watching it alongside his best mate is going to be too big of a drawer to refuse.

Here's hoping.

The difference between us and Madrid right now in terms of pull for a midfielder especially a midfielder is Pep. Any midfielder has to take the chance to be coached by Pep. out of every position Pep gets the best out of midfielders turning them from good players to world class players. If Jude wants to become the best in his position he joins us where he gets coached by a person that can get him to the world class level. which he is starting to break into. Rodri was good at Atletico and now with the coaching from Pep he is probably the best in his position in football. Pep has evidence of turning good midfielders into world class players.

So yes Madrid is a big pull and if they call you join etc. But getting coached by the best Manager in the world in terms of his position is and should be an even bigger pull for him than Spain as he wont get this opportunity again in his career. If Pep wants you and your a midfielder you join.
Pep is only contracted to us until the end of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.