Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he out of contract? Are we all over this? He no doubt has a pick of clubs.

Yea expires in 2023. Hasn't signed a new deal as he wants to see what clubs come in for him, id love him here but i dont know where he would fit hes a special talent

Yea expires in 2023. Hasn't signed a new deal as he wants to see what clubs come in for him, id love him here but i dont know where he would fit hes a special talent.
There's still time for pep to go full Mike Bassett and go 4 4 fucking 2.

I didn't think he was as outstanding as seemingly everyone else.

He worked incredibly hard and never stopped running or winning the ball back, but there were a few instances when he had the ball in space and had a relatively simple pass to put someone through on goal, and he couldn't make it.

It was also very clear he was having to be coached by the players around him a lot, they were constantly telling him to fix his positioning or chastising him for making the wrong pass etc.

Let's see him when he's 21.
I agree.
It wouldn't bother me if that scouse club who don't buy players paid 100 million+ for him.

He's obviously a talent and ripping up trees in Germany but so was Sancho. A bit like Pogba before he went to the rags I don't see a 100 million pound player there, whether he develops into one is another matter. I guess that's the gamble Luke any promising talent.

I guess this deal will break the Grealish deal record. Dortmund are insisting 130 million Euros and I think they will get that. He is English and has three years left on the contract. He is undoubtedly a great talent.

Question is, is there another prodigious midfield talent in Europe with similar skills.

Madrid already took the two upcoming top midfield talents in the last two years. Camavinga and Tchouaméni.
I haven’t heard or seen another midfield talent coming elsewhere. So Bellingham makes kind of a perfect sense esp with Haaland and other Dortmund prodigies in our ranks.

I guess this deal will break the Grealish deal record. Dortmund are insisting 130 million Euros and I think they will get that. He is English and has three years left on the contract. He is undoubtedly a great talent.

Question is, is there another prodigious midfield talent in Europe with similar skills.

Madrid already took the two upcoming top midfield talents in the last two years. Camavinga and Tchouaméni.
I haven’t heard or seen another midfield talent coming elsewhere. So Bellingham makes kind of a perfect sense esp with Haaland and other Dortmund prodigies in our ranks.

We may have to go there with add ons but I’m sure if we have to we will. Plus, tolmie mentioned Dortmund want Delap so money back there for the books as well so maybe £100m up front with the rest in add ons and then Delap maybe £25-30m so the initial fee so lower and we book a big profit on Delap in the books

He's obviously a talent and ripping up trees in Germany but so was Sancho. A bit like Pogba before he went to the rags I don't see a 100 million pound player there, whether he develops into one is another matter. I guess that's the gamble Luke any promising talent.
Like Haaland, like Gundogan, almost like different players different outcomes. Usually in almost all our transfers we base it on the player not the league and get it right. The cost is irrelevant, we either like the player and can afford him and get him or we don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.