Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think the level of top players available is diminishing .
Thinking back to our Silva, Aguero, Yaya and Kompany side we now get giddy about players who are not in the same class or am I wrong…
You’re wrong, they were all unique players that can’t be replaced with the same players, our replacents for them are just as good but also unique in their own way. KDB, Haaland, Bernardo, Dias. Foden.
Bellingham isn’t that level yet but I think he will be

I personally think the level of top players available is diminishing .
Thinking back to our Silva, Aguero, Yaya and Kompany side we now get giddy about players who are not in the same class or am I wrong…

There will be no one like Merlin for a while yet imo mate and it’s a travesty how underrated he was until he was into his thirties?! Miss him doing his thing still and what a privilege to him seen him spend 10 years at city.

Grealish, Foden, Bellingham, Philips.(4 young England midfield players) KDB & Rhodri.

Undortunately it looks like we’re going to lose ilkay and Bernardo at the end of this season. Like everyone else I’d loved Bernardo to stay, but I think both parties have agreed this will be his final season with a promised transfer for Bernardo at the end of season.

Clear those wages and getting a large transfer fee for Bernardo from either Real Madrid or Barcelona will offset the transfer fee for Bellingham.

Last edited:
This was 2 years ago,too.

Yes you really stuck your neck out there, thinking the most hyped teenager in the last 5 years had potential.

Only somewhat undermined by the fact you were insistent he was the defensive midfielder to replace Fernandinho, and if he does end up here it’ll be as an 8 to replace Gundogan or Bernardo.

Sancho was a talent but he chose to leave, and he did get some momentum to his career by going to Dortmund. He then made a colossal career mistake by joining the scum for money without thinking what that would do to his career path hence no world cup squad place .

Sancho was a talent but he chose to leave, and he did get some momentum to his career by going to Dortmund. He then made a colossal career mistake by joining the scum for money without thinking what that would do to his career path hence no world cup squad place .

My heart bleeds for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.