Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Haaland, like Gundogan, almost like different players different outcomes. Usually in almost all our transfers we base it on the player not the league and get it right. The cost is irrelevant, we either like the player and can afford him and get him or we don’t.
Not to mention KdB, likewise, I'll trust the management rather than compare a possible transfer to Jadon Sancho.

Sancho was a talent but he chose to leave, and he did get some momentum to his career by going to Dortmund. He then made a colossal career mistake by joining the scum for money without thinking what that would do to his career path hence no world cup squad place .
He made the right decision. He wouldn’t have made it here. He’s now on £350k a week and is on easy street for the rest of his life.

He’d be on about £50k a week here, playing in the occasional Carabao Cup game.

He made the right decision. He wouldn’t have made it here. He’s now on £350k a week and is on easy street for the rest of his life.

He’d be on about £50k a week here, playing in the occasional Carabao Cup game.

So playing football not a priority for him ?

Probably just as well with the decisions taken.

Exactly. If it were, he’d have stayed here and learned from the best manager in the world.

He chased games, then money. Now he can be a Tik Tok star as well as a squad member in the PL.

Strange how so many of their " stars " end up going down the same route...........

I personally think the level of top players available is diminishing .
Thinking back to our Silva, Aguero, Yaya and Kompany side we now get giddy about players who are not in the same class or am I wrong…
You’re wrong, they were all unique players that can’t be replaced with the same players, our replacents for them are just as good but also unique in their own way. KDB, Haaland, Bernardo, Dias. Foden.
Bellingham isn’t that level yet but I think he will be

I think what he’s saying is in football collectively, there isn’t as much talent available; we only got Aguero, Silva, Yaya Toure etc because the elite clubs in Europe had a surplus of talent - Real, Bayern and Barcelona were already stocked with players in Silva’s position.

If those players were available now, there’s no way they’d end up at an equivalent club like Newcastle.

I think what he’s saying is in football collectively, there isn’t as much talent available; we only got Aguero, Silva, Yaya Toure etc because the elite clubs in Europe had a surplus of talent - Real, Bayern and Barcelona were already stocked with players in Silva’s position.

If those players were available now, there’s no way they’d end up at an equivalent club like Newcastle.
Of course there will be equivalent young players why wouldn’t there be? I think Alvarez will be one, the only reason teams like Barca aren’t stacked with them is because the talent is more spread though the different leagues.
We got those players when they were young, except Toure, who we got because we paid him.

Grealish, Foden, Bellingham, Philips.(4 young England midfield players) KDB & Rhodri.

Undortunately it looks like we’re going to lose ilkay and Bernardo at the end of this season. Like everyone else I’d loved Bernardo to stay, but I think both parties have agreed this will be his final season with a promised transfer for Bernardo at the end of season.

Clear those wages and getting a large transfer fee for Bernardo from either Real Madrid or Barcelona will offset the transfer fee for Bellingham.

Ryan’s brother .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.