Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, except Grealish is doing and will do a good job in our team whether you like it or not.
Is Grealish doing a good job.....one decent performance vs Chelsea and lots of very mediocre performances the majority of the other games

I personally wound not judge bellingham over performances under southgate him playing alongside rodri and kdb under pep will be the total opposite of him playing next to rice and mount under a defensive useless twat who couldnt use talent if it hit im in the face southgate.

For me bellingham is talented and pep would make him into one of the best southgate doesnt have a clue how to harness talent he left mount of for 90 mins and fetched henderson on so hes the last person id ask for a scouting report.

Hell be fantastic for us and hes got plenty of time to develop. Yes the price is high but who gives a damn hell be worth it in the long run.

Im looking forward to seeing him next season alongside kdb and jack and phil fuck southgate let pep show him how to harness english talent.
Great post.

You said the same with Grealish, not many transfers of this size are successful, it puts the players involved under enormous pressure.

All transfers are a gamble to an extent but the huge 100m plus ones are enormous gambles and for me are to be avoided.
I agree.. I actually felt the same but more recently have seen him progress and have changed my view..Is he the next Colin Bell or the next Steve Daley, I do not know, just think he looks good and getting better..if he comes and pulls on our shirt I will support him as any City player..I struggled following Schmeichel, Fowler, Mcmanaman,for obvious reasons, but still hoped they would perform for the club, and that was pain..Bellingham is no Yaya , he is no David Silva, but he may just be the next Jude.

Yes, except Grealish is doing and will do a good job in our team whether you like it or not.
Opinions and I am not making this into a Grealish rant.

The fact remains in the history of football, huge record transfer deals often fail, and usually down to crazy expectation that the player simply can't live up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.