Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don’t care about the fee or whether rival fans do or don’t think he’s a bargain. If we sign him and he does well, that will do.
Obviously there are no certainties with any player, but all the indications that Bellingham will succeed and become a really top player are there.
There will be a queue from Kippax St right up Dickinson Lane to the A6 when he becomes available. The finest minds in football will be planning to buy him or at least wish they could.

To be honest i dont care about the fee, if pep wants him and the board are willing to pay it then they clearly have a plan and thats good enough for me. I get people on about fees and such but who cares the press will write what they want anyway, and it will mostly always be negative no matter how he plays (when he comes). Were not the medias darlings so judes fees will be thrown at us at any opportunity despite the fact that multiple other clubs have offered the same. Look at the press surrounding grealish and lukakus signings. For me judes got the talent and we have the best coach in the world to get him to reach his potential. We want to secure a players talent then were going to pay the fee that demands. To be honest your going to be paying simular fees for people like enzo fernandes and such its just the market how it is right now your average players are going for like 50 million.... im really looking forward to him playing with rodri and kdb its going to be fun

Can PSG not afford him then , I wouldn't be advising someone on minimum wage to buy him, wouldn't be a bargain then. The fact that they could sell him for a profit makes him a bargain.
Sure. He’s not won anything for them that they wouldn’t have won, so his outlay could be seen as vastly over his worth to their team.

Sancho would’ve made it if he’d come to us. It’s the rags graveyard effect that’s caused his decline. When was the last time the rags signed a decent player and they improved, or even remained at the same level?
I genuinely think sancho is not intelligent (football or otherwise) enough to play for a team thats not on a continual counter attack. Think he’d struggle here now and even if he’s stayed.
Pep cannot work miracles. Some players he develops but others it doesn't work . Is Mahrez better now than when he joined, is Grealish did Sterling and Jesus fully realise their potential? ..
For me Grealish is 100% a better player now than when we bought him. Everyones favourite punchbag but a quality player

Mahrez was better last 2 seasons than the player we bought yes. Less explosive than leicester title season but working under much higher pressure. Had a poor start to this season but current level isnt representative

Sterling definitely realised his potential! Christ do you think he could have been any better than the 17/18,18/19 seasons? Poor last season

Jesus will struggle to be better than he was for us, could still improve but no one thought he was being held back.

All 4 improved under pep. If bellingham came in and also improved under pep we’d be onto an incredible midfield player.
See also bernardo, rodri, gundo, kdb - all “good” players made “great” by pep

Not at 130m plus contract, no.

Pick him up from Birmingham for 25m, he is the steal of the century.
Hes not at Birmingham, hes at Dortmund. So if it costs 130m, thats what it costs.

Why is anyone arsed, not like they are doing a whip around on this forum to pay for the lad.

Make it 200m, then maybe 150m on Gavi and 300m on Gvardiol just to round off the summer. This idea of any sort of value for money rating in football transfers is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.