Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is definitely worse than the Haaland transfer saga for me, as the other club involved are in the PL and have an insufferable fan base. Although I’d love to get Jude, I’m not 100% fussed due to high price tag etc.. but I almost want him just because the dippers are so confident of getting him and would love to see the inevitable meltdown and then slander about how he’s overpriced and not actually that good, that would make the price tag worth it alone

I'd say 75 mil. But Jude at 150 is double that. Pretty much impossible to live up to that price tag. I'd love to get Bellingham. I'm just saying that's some number, for anyone.
He isn’t double that he’ll be about £125 mill, so £25 mill more than Grealish but 6 years younger . Not that the price matters once on the pitch unless you worry about media comparisons, I couldn’t care less.

The red shite fans (and my brother who is one) have been worked up for hours as one of their big twitter accounts posted this and set them all off thinking Bellingham would be announcing he's joining them today. All tweeting Paul Joyce.

Turns out its a Firmino interview, im pissing myself here.

The red shite fans (and my brother who is one) have been worked up for hours as one of their big twitter accounts posted this and set them all off thinking Bellingham would be announcing he's joining them today. All tweeting Paul Joyce.

Turns out its a Firmino interview, im pissing myself here.

Still something to get their teeth into......

Be interesting to see if the media turn opinions on bellingham as a prospect if we do sign him.

Was easier with haaland to talk rubbish about his quality given hes not english and so the country isnt invested in him, but we’ve had 2 years of hype on bellingham from the english media.

Signing for city shouldnt change that sentiment… but will it
He’ll be renamed £130m Jude Bellingham before the ink is dry. His age also won’t get mentioned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.