Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet weirdly we have a player who was better than him on the night, who did things that kinky could only dream of and nobody is talking about him and he’s already a city player.
@BAB.DAB yeah I’m taking about you.
Transfer forum, Bellingham thread
Stay on topic

Not the thread for it but I hope along with Bellingham we get an actual left back.

Liverpool fans are incredibly confident. This worries me a bit.

It makes me laugh. They all know there's no chance FSG will buy him, they won't spend the money nor commit the wages. They know this, they've been complaining about it all season and yet they can't help getting completely and utterly carried away. They're making pictures of Bellingham sat next to Alexander-Arnold at lunch go viral (and half a dozen non Liverpool players but ignore them)

The fallout when he rocks up to City is going to be incredible.

It makes me laugh. They all know there's no chance FSG will buy him, they won't spend the money nor commit the wages. They know this, they've been complaining about it all season and yet they can't help getting completely and utterly carried away.

The fallout when he rocks up to City is going to be incredible.

I think I want Bellingham purely for the tears after the announcement more than to actually have him play for us!

I think I want Bellingham purely for the tears after the announcement more than to actually have him play for us!

Did this not happen with Haaland, he’d signed for Madrid, Liverpool and United at one point all the while the deal had been done with City. I think we will witness this again and then they will start the mental gymnastics of trying to prove what a waste of money he is and how City buying a player they need is bad for football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.