Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
A team does not consist of one player and although Gundog's team went out I still think Gundog is better. JMHO

A subjective opinion I realise but there is something about Bellingham I am not sure of, he could fit in football wise maybe but our team has a 'family' type vibe, something that can't be described, and I am not sure that he would fit in with that. As I say a subjective opinion of my own. :-)
Fair do's

Ive made no secret i have a man on the inside at City, abd although hes not directly linked to transfers, hes quite senior in his dept and the open plan aspect of the main office at the training complex means he hears plenty.

We are going “balls out” for henderson ,
This is just so exciting I'll be blown away if we can get Hendo . Should we make a double bid and bring back Jimmy Milner.

It makes me laugh. They all know there's no chance FSG will buy him, they won't spend the money nor commit the wages. They know this, they've been complaining about it all season and yet they can't help getting completely and utterly carried away. They're making pictures of Bellingham sat next to Alexander-Arnold at lunch go viral (and half a dozen non Liverpool players but ignore them)

The fallout when he rocks up to City is going to be incredible.

This is the critical point in relation to Liverpool’s potential involvement.

There’s no way FSG are going to break the Transfer record for an English player, and pay one of the highest fees in history - which is what this deal is going to take - whilst they’ve got the Club up for sale.

That would mean throwing their own money at an asset someone else is going to benefit from.

They want out because they can’t compete financially without the Super League, and have seen they can’t keep their team at the top without it. This is why their entire transfer team has recently jumped ship.

There’s simply no way Liverpool under FSG are doing this deal.

The only way this is happening is if they sell to someone with very deep pockets ahead of next summer - which is highly unlikely.

Remember the Chelsea deal happened as quickly as it did because of Abramovic and the Ukraine war.

FSG won’t be rushing through any sale as they’ll be desperate to milk this deal for every last penny.

Ive made no secret i have a man on the inside at City, abd although hes not directly linked to transfers, hes quite senior in his dept and the open plan aspect of the main office at the training complex means he hears plenty.

We are going “balls out” for henderson , although we arent the only team to be also going balls out.
Club feels the past relationship with dortmund helps.

Fingers crossed for me.

Your mate needs to sort his hearing aid out.

Ask anybody seriously who’s the better player right now and Gundo will get the nod from every single person who’s not a lunatic.
In the future Jude may turn out to be everything you think he already is and then could be favourably compared and even considered the better but come off it, if you think he’s better now then you’re away with the fairies.
That first sentence is wildly inaccurate.

Ask anybody seriously who’s the better player right now and Gundo will get the nod from every single person who’s not a lunatic.
In the future Jude may turn out to be everything you think he already is and then could be favourably compared and even considered the better but come off it, if you think he’s better now then you’re away with the fairies.

That first sentence isn’t sure whether it’s a wum, mental or a Clarkie.

That first sentence is wildly inaccurate.
It probably looks that why right now as the two are on different trajectories in their careers and Bellingham having a great WC is definitely going to sway most people into thinking hes much better than Gundogan.
When I posted that I was still on the fence about him, knew he was a talent and knew he was going to get better and better and wasn’t against us signing him.
I’m certainly not against the idea of him (Bellingham) replacing him (Gundogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.