Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask anybody seriously who’s the better player right now and Gundo will get the nod from every single person who’s not a lunatic.
In the future Jude may turn out to be everything you think he already is and then could be favourably compared and even considered the better but come off it, if you think he’s better now then you’re away with the fairies.
Who's had better world cup, Bellingham or Gundgan?

Just wondering if he's a City/Pep type player. More Yaya/Gerard than Iniesta/Xavi.
Need to watch more of him.
Imagine sticking Yaya on the side of Gerrard and not Xavi. Yaya was a Pep-player, a Barca-player, a City-player through and through. He was a ball player first, physical challenge second. Even more so than Kevin de Bruyne (who himself is far closer to Gerrard’s game than Yaya ever was).

Kinda dodgy that. Yaya was one of the most technically superb playmakers the premier league has ever seen. He also hated running. He was like the opposite of Bellingham in almost every way other than the fact they are tall and not white.

Ive made no secret i have a man on the inside at City, abd although hes not directly linked to transfers, hes quite senior in his dept and the open plan aspect of the main office at the training complex means he hears plenty.

We are going “balls out” for bellingham although we arent the only team to be also going balls out.
Club feels the past relationship with dortmund helps.

Fingers crossed for me.

Last edited:
Ive made no secret i have a man on the inside at City, abd although hes not directly linked to transfers, hes quite senior in his dept and the open plan aspect of the main office at the training complex means he hears plenty.

We are going “balls out” for henderson , although we arent the only team to be also going balls out.

Fingers crossed for me.
Pass me the bleach

We are going “balls out” for henderson , although we arent the only team to be also going balls out.

Fingers crossed for me.
Henderson you say lol
I’ll fucking break your fingers if that’s the case ;)

Just wondering if he's a City/Pep type player. More Yaya/Gerard than Iniesta/Xavi.
Need to watch more of him.
KDB wasn’t a Pep midfielder, Haaland wasn’t a Pep striker, Dias wasn’t a Pep defender (nothing special on the ball), Walker wasn’t a Pep fullback, Sterling wasn’t a Pep winger. Until they are. He doesn’t have a rigid set of qualities that each position has to have. He is able to adapt to the qualities his players do have.

A team does not consist of one player and although Gundog's team went out I still think Gundog is better. JMHO

A subjective opinion I realise but there is something about Bellingham I am not sure of, he could fit in football wise maybe but our team has a 'family' type vibe, something that can't be described, and I am not sure that he would fit in with that. As I say a subjective opinion of my own. :-)

A team does not consist of one player and although Gundog's team went out I still think Gundog is better. JMHO

A subjective opinion I realise but there is something about Bellingham I am not sure of, he could fit in football wise maybe but our team has a 'family' type vibe, something that can't be described, and I am not sure that he would fit in with that. As I say a subjective opinion of my own. :-)

Nothing wrong with your opinion @Eccles Blue .

If Pep is convinced that Bellingham is the right player for us I am sure that he will have taken everything into account. And Gundogan is a quality player , so no probms for me if he stays.

Yeah, I’ve decided you’re a dickhead now so won’t be replying to you again after this. Bellingham has had a better WC. Not sure what your point is but hey ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.