Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably looks that why right now as the two are on different trajectories in their careers and Bellingham having a great WC is definitely going to sway most people into thinking hes much better than Gundogan.
When I posted that I was still on the fence about him, knew he was a talent and knew he was going to get better and better and wasn’t against us signing him.
I’m certainly not against the idea of him (Bellingham) replacing him (Gundogan)
Beep Beep Beep

We can’t let any other team sign him, simple as that. He would be perfect for city & would strengthen us so much. He’d also get us closer to champs league. Gundy, Bernie & even Kev likely to go in next 2 seasons he’s exactly what we need

With erling, stones, walker, Grealish, foden on our side he would be crazy not to come to us & pep. Hopefully the boys are on his case

Just worried that he nearly kissed Henderson when he scored though

Beep Beep Beep
Nah, things change in football. Nothing wrong with being swayed to think differently after watching a player more closely. Sticking to an opinion regardless is silly and I’m more than happy to change my mind on something.

Nah, things change in football. Nothing wrong with being swayed to think differently after watching a player more closely. Sticking to an opinion regardless is silly and I’m more than happy to change my mind on something.
Well done you!

Think people are looking in different directions, is Bellingham better than Gundoganat present, probably. Will Bellingham be better in the future than Gundogan has been, I think he could well be be but as yet we don't know.

I've seen that too. It's only based on a few Twitter posts of things like Bellingham paying respect to Henderson, and photos of Bellingham with Alexander Arnold and Henderson. They are reading too much into these, just as it would be silly of us to read into photos of Bellingham with our England players.

They had one journalist a few weeks ago with a cryptic link to a Liverpool transfer, and they also have that Irish YouTube maniac staking his house on it.

Liverpool fans are definitely getting giddy as a result, but I don't see any reason for them to be more confident than us. One thing is for certain. At least one of us will be very disappointed come the summer.

If Bellingham want sto apl up with TAA, he can buy a house in Cheshire that's near him and Haaland. I think AA was looking at buying Sterling's gaff, which is not too far from where I heard Erling was looking at a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.