Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t let any other team sign him, simple as that. He would be perfect for city & would strengthen us so much. He’d also get us closer to champs league. Gundy, Bernie & even Kev likely to go in next 2 seasons he’s exactly what we need

With erling, stones, walker, Grealish, foden on our side he would be crazy not to come to us & pep. Hopefully the boys are on his case

Just worried that he nearly kissed Henderson when he scored though
There's a togetherness about this England side. I reckon even the Mancs and the Scousers are on nodding terms at this stage.

Plenty of nay sayers and when other folks say average they mean shit really.
Crying about the fee, who gives a fuck it isn't our money, 150m for potentially 15 years service, if it was all to work out as hoped, that fee wouldn't mean a thing then.
Gundy is off, Bernardo is desperate to leave and Bellingham could fill.one role now and grow into the other has he unlocks his talent further.
The fee matters in terms of who can afford him. Dortmund could price him out of our range for FFP. I'm pretty sure our money men will have means of meeting all the requirements though.

We can’t let any other team sign him, simple as that. He would be perfect for city & would strengthen us so much. He’d also get us closer to champs league. Gundy, Bernie & even Kev likely to go in next 2 seasons he’s exactly what we need

With erling, stones, walker, Grealish, foden on our side he would be crazy not to come to us & pep. Hopefully the boys are on his case

Just worried that he nearly kissed Henderson when he scored though
His first love was Haaland. I think people are trying to read tea leaves that aren't there.

Liverpool’s players certainly trying their best. They won’t leave his side. I hope you’re right tolmie as it will be one of the funniest meltdowns of all time.

Both them and United are desperate. Even started offering partial stakes with options to buy outright further down the line.

Liverpool also have the stadium expansion to complete and the uncertainty of not playing Champions League football next season as things stand.

No investor with the type of pockets they need are going to piecemeal or invest before knowing if they are £100m down without Champs League.

And those who are too rich enough to care, won't be acceptable to their wankstain fans or the Premier League :)
I think you overestimate them.

Todd Boehley 2.0 comes in and buys liverpool in Mar/Apr and decides to spend £150m on Bellingham in the summer to get fans on side, make a statement and purchase THE world cup hot property. I dont think thats far fetched at all.

As long as FSG are the owners I dont see this at all, but new owners and its a different game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.