Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what would please me more. Seeing City get this deal over the line or watching the scousers implode.

Would be truly epic. The amount of piss boiling will be truly seismic!

It makes me laugh. They all know there's no chance FSG will buy him, they won't spend the money nor commit the wages. They know this, they've been complaining about it all season and yet they can't help getting completely and utterly carried away. They're making pictures of Bellingham sat next to Alexander-Arnold at lunch go viral (and half a dozen non Liverpool players but ignore them)

The fallout when he rocks up to City is going to be incredible.

Maybe the Liverpool fans can at least wait to see if they finish top four before spinning out their shit.

We paid £100m for Jack.
I also just don't see him going to the highest bidder if he says he only wants 1 club then dortmund will have to deal with that club or risk keeping him and have his value drop. And let's get it right I don't see anyone other than psg and possibly Chelsea over paying. Madrids money is set aside for mbappe

Tbf I don’t think anybody thought he was shit (happy to be proved wrong) but he’s definitely proving to be the player we hoped he’d be.
It’s a yes from me.
Plenty of nay sayers and when other folks say average they mean shit really.
Crying about the fee, who gives a fuck it isn't our money, 150m for potentially 15 years service, if it was all to work out as hoped, that fee wouldn't mean a thing then.
Gundy is off, Bernardo is desperate to leave and Bellingham could fill.one role now and grow into the other has he unlocks his talent further.

This is the critical point in relation to Liverpool’s potential involvement.

There’s no way FSG are going to break the Transfer record for an English player, and pay one of the highest fees in history - which is what this deal is going to take - whilst they’ve got the Club up for sale.

That would mean throwing their own money at an asset someone else is going to benefit from.

They want out because they can’t compete financially without the Super League, and have seen they can’t keep their team at the top without it. This is why their entire transfer team has recently jumped ship.

There’s simply no way Liverpool under FSG are doing this deal.

The only way this is happening is if they sell to someone with very deep pockets ahead of next summer - which is highly unlikely.

Remember the Chelsea deal happened as quickly as it did because of Abramovic and the Ukraine war.

FSG won’t be rushing through any sale as they’ll be desperate to milk this deal for every last penny.

Both them and United are desperate. Even started offering partial stakes with options to buy outright further down the line.

Liverpool also have the stadium expansion to complete and the uncertainty of not playing Champions League football next season as things stand.

No investor with the type of pockets they need are going to piecemeal or invest before knowing if they are £100m down without Champs League.

And those who are too rich enough to care, won't be acceptable to their wankstain fans or the Premier League :)

We can’t let any other team sign him, simple as that. He would be perfect for city & would strengthen us so much. He’d also get us closer to champs league. Gundy, Bernie & even Kev likely to go in next 2 seasons he’s exactly what we need

With erling, stones, walker, Grealish, foden on our side he would be crazy not to come to us & pep. Hopefully the boys are on his case

Just worried that he nearly kissed Henderson when he scored though

Him and Foden were trying to fight each other only two months ago?

Both seem pretty pally right now!

Can't read anything in to such stuff.

A bit of influence from Erling could help make this lad decide where he rocks up next.

Cash plus Gundogan could be a possibility also.............maybe

We can’t let any other team sign him, simple as that. He would be perfect for city & would strengthen us so much. He’d also get us closer to champs league. Gundy, Bernie & even Kev likely to go in next 2 seasons he’s exactly what we need

With erling, stones, walker, Grealish, foden on our side he would be crazy not to come to us & pep. Hopefully the boys are on his case

Just worried that he nearly kissed Henderson when he scored though

Fear of infection from the dipper **** is a serious worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.