Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Bellingham want to go to dippers why ? They are an old team that will need more than just one big Signing to sustain any growth or success in the future . He is allegedly big mates with Erling and we are interested in buying him, we will have a slot for him as it seems more than likely we lose Bernie or/and Gundog in the summer , he would be silly to go anywhere else and thats with the blue glasses off .
A Birmingham fan who idolized destroyer of Villa slippy G

This will be incredibly sweet if we pull it off.

hahaha, they are all going to be so pissed off when he comes to ours!

I think it’s getting to the point now where we can’t afford NOT to buy him!

If Bernie leaves, maybe one of our CH’s (Laporte??) and I heard from a sheff utd fan that if they go up they want Walker, so that would easily cover his transfer fee, so I can’t see money being a problem, whereas some of the other clubs just can’t afford to buy him.

A bit of influence from Erling could help make this lad decide where he rocks up next.

Cash plus Gundogan could be a possibility also.............maybe

Halaand has already done his part.

Gundo is out of contract, so we have no influence in terms of him being a makeweight.

Dortmund want Delap.

I think you overestimate them.

Todd Boehley 2.0 comes in and buys liverpool in Mar/Apr and decides to spend £150m on Bellingham in the summer to get fans on side, make a statement and purchase THE world cup hot property. I dont think thats far fetched at all.

As long as FSG are the owners I dont see this at all, but new owners and its a different game

Underestimate?

Does the player have a say in not joining a team in the Champions League?

It confuses me why some people try to bring up Sancho as some sort of warning about being too hyped about Bellingham. Jude Bellingham's mentality compared to Sancho is like night and day, apples and oranges. Loads of players have as much natural talent, but it's that mentality that will take him to the very top of the game. Whereas Sancho is lazy and comes across as someone who seems to be happy with what he's already done in his career, which is earn a big move and make tons of money.

It will be interesting to see how Bellingham's younger brother, Jobe, develops because it's often said that he's actually the more gifted of the two. You would think he will also have the same sort of mentality and attitude.

If we want him, I believe he comes here.

Liverpool look like they might not even make the champions league this season, that’s a blow to their chances if not.

His best mate Haaland is here. He’s going to get coached by Pep. We’re the best team in the country. Why wouldn’t he come here?

The only reason I could see him potentially being put off coming in here is pep rotates a lot and he feel he might not play every week, but quite a lot of our midfield getting older and moving on, so I think he would be a regular.

Anyway he seems very single minded, he’ll go where he wants, no matter how many Liverpool plays are trying to rim him in England camps.

If we truly want him, I honestly don’t see Liverpool being in the running when it comes down to it. I’d see Real Madrid as a bigger competitor as there’s a bit of prestige about going there too.

They were so adamant a deal was done, they didn't even know their club was being put up for sale because they don't have the cash to compete for the big players.

Liverpool don't have £130m and £300k a week wages.

They might have at some stage, but City aren't waiting to find out and the lad is desperately keen to play with Erling.

All the jungle drums have been extremely positive.
You certainly know how to brighten up the dullest day TH :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.