Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellingham can have his pick of Champions League teams, however.

Pogba thought the same of United and spent more time out of the Champions League than in it.

All I know is what I have been told. Bellingham has already said yes to us and if he keeps his word, he is already a City player.
Grateful for sharing and always know in good faith and to bring good humour to the forum.

Pessimist in me just says I dont think this one is as nailed/likely as haaland. Transfer fee uncertainty and lack of ties to this club feels like it will allow him to change his mind with very little fallout

Him and Foden were trying to fight each other only two months ago?

Both seem pretty pally right now!

Can't read anything in to such stuff.
What happens on the field in the heat of a CL game means absolutely nothing when it's between two national side teammates like Bellingham and, as Jack calls him, Little Philip. Not like Jude was acting like those pricks on Atletico Madrid, lol.

Also to add. No one with ounce of reliability has said about Liverpool and Madrid as front runners.

Berger did say about Liverpool but his quotes were taken out of context by the dippers. They pushed that he said Liverpool were front runners where in fact he doesn't say that.

In his article a month ago he said Liverpool like Bellingham and have scouted him a while and may make a move in the summer. nothing about them being front runners.

Also to add. No one with ounce of reliability has said about Liverpool and Madrid as front runners.

Berger did say about Liverpool but his quotes were taken out of context by the dippers. They pushed that he said Liverpool were front runners where in fact he doesn't say that.

In his article a month ago he said Liverpool like Bellingham and have scouted him a while and may make a move in the summer. nothing about them being front runners.
Liverpool fans and the LFC lackeys in the press figure if they say something enough times it's bound to happen. I went 98/2 on Haaland signing with us last Spring. I'll go 80/20 on Bellingham now.

Fuck Liverpool & Fuck Real Madrid this young generational talent just like Haalan will be in the blue of City

The owners have just re-signed the best manager in the game for another 2 half years at least with probably 1 year extention taking him to 10 fat years
That ontop of a squad hungry for trophys + players like Bellingham wanting to come & learn get better before yes they move onto Real Madrid at 25-26
City get what other English teams dream of & thats the bottom line

Scousers will always pull off a couple of good signings City can't have everyone & won't pay for everyone
We all know Liverpool are a speacial team with a top manager we can't deny them that but they are no Man City on & off the pitch we are streets ahead

I believe my mate Tolm 100% & already believe we are looking at our next couple of signings in the next 6-18 months knowing Jude has been bagged

This City show ain't stopping for no fucker even if or when we lose Gundo & Berny in the Summer or beyond & probably Kev the year after this club has built team after team in the last 10 years espeacialy Pep
No other manager let's top players move to a rival unless he's certain they can't hurt City not only that City get more than what they paid & block up the rivals money & wages

Hart,Dzeko, Kolarov, Clichy, Nasri, Barry, Kolo

Yaya, Milner, Ballotelli, Richards, De Machalis, Lescott, Tevez

Dave, Zabaleta, Vinny, Sergio

Jesus, Sterling & Zinchenko

No other team could rid themselves of these players & win the trophys City have
Bellingham wants to be a winner,play with winners & play for a winning manager

Forget the money all teams can offer good wages what they cant offer is winning leagues, titles & a squad full of football talent & a manager who plays the game the right way
I would be amazed everything City has to offer Jude he closes another English team under scrutiny on & off the field big time..

The fee matters in terms of who can afford him. Dortmund could price him out of our range for FFP. I'm pretty sure our money men will have means of meeting all the requirements though.
If they price it out of our range then only ffp cheats could afford it.

But I didn't mean the fee was irrelevant in the way you implied anyway.
People on here are baulking at the fee and that us the irrelevant part, if we want him and are willing to pay 130-150m why should it bother anybody in this thread, we don't make many errors in the market nowadays.

Drive him there myself. No loss really.

Yeah exactly. Alvarez is world class , and we don’t need to say anything about Erling. I’d have taken the £25m from Southampton in the summer with a buy-back clause. But trust in Txiki as always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.