Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also to add. No one with ounce of reliability has said about Liverpool and Madrid as front runners.

Berger did say about Liverpool but his quotes were taken out of context by the dippers. They pushed that he said Liverpool were front runners where in fact he doesn't say that.

In his article a month ago he said Liverpool like Bellingham and have scouted him a while and may make a move in the summer. nothing about them being front runners.
Why on earth would he go to Liverpool, give me one genuine reason?

Not saying that you're saying he's going there, but I just can't think of one genuine reason to go there.

If he chooses any club other than City, he's not going there to maximise his ability to win trophies in the next 5 years

63640325-0-image-a-7_1666194551611.jpg

image.jpg

It's amazing how out of the race the media would have us believe that we are. We're not mentioned in any links.

Makes me somewhat confident given we like to do things on the quiet and get business done the right way.

Same way Haaland was wrapped up while Madrid fans were printing shirts but the announcement was just waiting until near the end of the season out of respect to Dortmund.

Was forgetting Gundo was out of contract

Delap ? I’m sure we could throw another in the mix for them as well

I don’t really see the need to keep Delap. If that gives us an edge over the other teams. I say we offer him to Dortmund. Realistically not many clubs will be able to compete with us financially and with the uncertainty over Pep’s immediate future over. I’d like to keep Gundo for another year and as always Bernardo Silva. Surely Barca will have to move onto other targets eventually?

I can only really see , Liverpool , Chelsea , Real Madrid and PSG going for him and I’d say it’s very unlikely he goes to PSG or Chelsea. If Liverpool don’t finish in the top 4 I don’t see the appeal for Bellingham to join them + they probably won’t have the disposable finances. With Real , it’s tougher but I think he has more connection with the City team with the England players + Haaland. + we fought them off to sign Haaland.

It's amazing how out of the race the media would have us believe that we are. We're not mentioned in any links.

Makes me somewhat confident given we like to do things on the quiet and get business done the right way.

Same way Haaland was wrapped up while Madrid fans were printing shirts but the announcement was just waiting until near the end of the season out of respect to Dortmund.

I think if Bellingham has ambition to win trophies in England , he’d go to City. He’d have a good shot of winning the UCL and Prem which cannot be said for joining Liverpool.

Next seasons team looking quality

Ederson
Ortega

Cancelo
Gomez
*new left-back (id take Sosa)

Dias
Stones
Ake
Akanji
Laporte

Walker
Cancelo
Lewis

Rodri
Phillips

Bernardo *possibly*
Gundogan *possibly*
Bellingham
KDB

Foden
Grealish
Mahrez
Alvarez
Haaland
*possible new winger

Halaand has already done his part.

Gundo is out of contract, so we have no influence in terms of him being a makeweight.

Dortmund want Delap.

Makes sense they would want Delap.

Moukoko is gone at the end of the season if he doesnt sign a new deal and its looking like he wants to leave. So Delap makes sense

Reactions: AJT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.