Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would he go to Liverpool, give me one genuine reason?

Not saying that you're saying he's going there, but I just can't think of one genuine reason to go there.

If he chooses any club other than City, he's not going there to maximise his ability to win trophies in the next 5 years

Same as Van Dijk - Liverpool may be willing to pay more than we think he's worth. Particularly if they get new owners.

I don’t think he’s as good as Bernie. I’ve heard them say with Bellingham you get a 6,8&10 but Bernie does that goes on both wings plays 9 & all within 10 minutes.

As you can tell I’m rather attached to the scruffy little fvker ;)

I totally agree though if Bernie’s heart is set he’ll be a good replacement. I just don’t see it as an improvement.
You always love the one you know, but given the chance to get to know a 19 year old JB MIGHT be a game changer.

Tbh, and I’ve said this here, JB is not a replacement for Bernie in my view, but Gundo. The “problem” is that Gundo isn’t playing every game and JB would be, which pinches playing time from others.

I’d love nothing more than a new contract for Bernie AND JB signing a nice fat 6 year deal, but football being what it is today, player power suggests Bernie leaves for the sun and IF we get JB it’s on a 4 year deal that he possibly runs down, which makes him a very expensive proposition under FFP.

“Above me pay grade” as they say, but losing Gundo, keeping Bernie AND snagging JB just seems like too much to ask for, even at Christmas!

Liverpool’s players certainly trying their best. They won’t leave his side. I hope you’re right tolmie as it will be one of the funniest meltdowns of all time.

Their fans will lap this up and start to believe Bellingham is in the bag. But City are getting pretty good at making the Scousers cry, let's hope there are more Liverpool tears to follow in the Summer.

Their fans will lap this up and start to believe Bellingham is in the bag. But City are getting pretty good at making the Scousers cry, let's hope there are more Liverpool tears to follow in the Summer.

Tears will be good, but something much more devastating would be better, like getting a new owner who takes even more out of LFC than FSG......... Glazer style.

Utd officially out of race to sign Bellingham - not that they were in it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.