Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellingham can have his pick of Champions League teams, however.

Pogba thought the same of United and spent more time out of the Champions League than in it.

All I know is what I have been told. Bellingham has already said yes to us and if he keeps his word, he is already a City player.
Already said yes?
1670265164586.jpeg

Bellingham can have his pick of Champions League teams, however.

Pogba thought the same of United and spent more time out of the Champions League than in it.

All I know is what I have been told. Bellingham has already said yes to us and if he keeps his word, he is already a City player.

As much as I trust your info, a players "word" isnt worth anything....only names on legally binding contracts mean anything at all.....we have seen lots of players promise stuff int he past to us and other teams, only to change their mind (even at the last minute).

My take on this is that your info is spot on BUT he will have also said the same thing to the scousers as well (hence their giddyness and certainty around it). He will be hedging his bets keeping everyone on their toes and looking at getting the bet deal for himself (as he is entitled to do).

We have obvious attractions (Pep, Elring etc) but the scousers will sell themselves well also

Of course, if the scousers miss out on the CL then it will be only us as no way he goes to a team without Champs league....missing out on the CL would be a huge nail in the coffin of their chances.

As much as I trust your info, a players "word" isnt worth anything....only names on legally binding contracts mean anything at all.....we have seen lots of players promise stuff int he past to us and other teams, only to change their mind (even at the last minute).

My take on this is that your info is spot on BUT he will have also said the same thing to the scousers as well (hence their giddyness and certainty around it). He will be hedging his bets keeping everyone on their toes and looking at getting the bet deal for himself (as he is entitled to do).

We have obvious attractions (Pep, Elring etc) but the scousers will sell themselves well also

Of course, if the scousers miss out on the CL then it will be only us as no way he goes to a team without Champs league....missing out on the CL would be a huge nail in the coffin of their chances.
If he likes runners up medals he might as well join them,it’s that simple

Fuck Liverpool & Fuck Real Madrid this young generational talent just like Haalan will be in the blue of City

The owners have just re-signed the best manager in the game for another 2 half years at least with probably 1 year extention taking him to 10 fat years
That ontop of a squad hungry for trophys + players like Bellingham wanting to come & learn get better before yes they move onto Real Madrid at 25-26
City get what other English teams dream of & thats the bottom line

Scousers will always pull off a couple of good signings City can't have everyone & won't pay for everyone
We all know Liverpool are a speacial team with a top manager we can't deny them that but they are no Man City on & off the pitch we are streets ahead

I believe my mate Tolm 100% & already believe we are looking at our next couple of signings in the next 6-18 months knowing Jude has been bagged

This City show ain't stopping for no fucker even if or when we lose Gundo & Berny in the Summer or beyond & probably Kev the year after this club has built team after team in the last 10 years espeacialy Pep
No other manager let's top players move to a rival unless he's certain they can't hurt City not only that City get more than what they paid & block up the rivals money & wages

Hart,Dzeko, Kolarov, Clichy, Nasri, Barry, Kolo

Yaya, Milner, Ballotelli, Richards, De Machalis, Lescott, Tevez

Dave, Zabaleta, Vinny, Sergio

Jesus, Sterling & Zinchenko

No other team could rid themselves of these players & win the trophys City have
Bellingham wants to be a winner,play with winners & play for a winning manager

Forget the money all teams can offer good wages what they cant offer is winning leagues, titles & a squad full of football talent & a manager who plays the game the right way
I would be amazed everything City has to offer Jude he closes another English team under scrutiny on & off the field big time..
Fuck it. The only question now is when do I get the Tattoo? :-)

If @tolmie's hairdoo says we are in the driving seat then that is good enough based on his inside knowledge and track record.If he ends up elsewhere, city will find an able replacement with a full back hopefully. Might need to let a CB go and a midfielder to keep the squad whole.

Either way, enjoy the hunt and also get ready to piss your sides laughing when the next inevitable dipper meltdown occurs.

Bellingham welcome to Manchester lad.

Their fans will lap this up and start to believe Bellingham is in the bag. But City are getting pretty good at making the Scousers cry, let's hope there are more Liverpool tears to follow in the Summer.
During a review of the Senegal match on tv today, Souness said Bellingham would go to City or Real Madrid. He also said a move was likely this summer and discounted Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.