Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't he go to liverpool instead of Dortmund then
Guaranteed first team football I imagine. He’d get that at Liverpool now. Not so sure with Madrid or City.

For the record, I’m a pool fan in Australia (who can’t stand many of the fans of the club. They are feral…). Maybe I’m kidding myself, but I think we have a good chance. I’m hoping he plans to meet up with Haaland at Madrid in a few years as they are clearly very close.

Guaranteed first team football I imagine. He’d get that at Liverpool now. Not so sure with Madrid or City.

For the record, I’m a pool fan in Australia (who can’t stand many of the fans of the club. They are feral…). Maybe I’m kidding myself, but I think we have a good chance. I’m hoping he plans to meet up with Haaland at Madrid in a few years as they are clearly very close.

He’ll play with Haaland at City for a few years and then possibly at Madrid ;-)

Fair do's.
Just think if he really wanted Liverpool he would have joined them instead of Dortmund, or when join Dortmund at least he could have put a release clause in his contract to make it easier for him to join Liverpool in future.

So then we have to pay it. He's already twice the player Jack is and we paid £100mil for him. We made our bed with that fee so now we have to sleep in it.

If we refuse to pay the mind-boggling fee, someone else won't and they'll be left with the best young midfielder in the world.
I'm good with that.

The club is run as a viable business, not a rich man's plaything.

I’d imagine he wants success though so it’s really only down to us or Madrid.
If Liverpool get new owners and decide to spend even bigger then our dominance is not assured mate. Everything is cyclical sadly. Our time will more than likely come to an end at some point. Jesus, that’s cheery isn’t it.

If Liverpool get new owners and decide to spend even bigger then our dominance is not assured mate. Everything is cyclical sadly. Our time will more than likely come to an end at some point. Jesus, that’s cheery isn’t it.
FFP rules are changing.
% of revenue on wages and transfers

Hopefully we’ve got a few good years in us yet and it’s a big if regards the dippers new owners, they might just want to suck them dry.

FFP rules are changing.
% of revenue on wages and transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.