Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will all die down after the World Cup or if England get beat by France. Then it will revert back to the PL and CL and Bellingham will be forgotten about when he returns to Dortmund. The speculation will start again in the Summer transfer window. We’ll know then.

That aside. City and Real Madrid have the transfer money, do Liverpool?

As much as I trust your info, a players "word" isnt worth anything....only names on legally binding contracts mean anything at all.....we have seen lots of players promise stuff int he past to us and other teams, only to change their mind (even at the last minute).

My take on this is that your info is spot on BUT he will have also said the same thing to the scousers as well (hence their giddyness and certainty around it). He will be hedging his bets keeping everyone on their toes and looking at getting the bet deal for himself (as he is entitled to do).

We have obvious attractions (Pep, Elring etc) but the scousers will sell themselves well also

Of course, if the scousers miss out on the CL then it will be only us as no way he goes to a team without Champs league....missing out on the CL would be a huge nail in the coffin of their chances.
Do you seriously believe FSG are going to drop £300m when they are trying to sell the entire club?

Not sure what I'm missing, but he doesn't seem anything but average to me - fair play if he goes on to be a world beater, I'll come back and delete this post.
I see this post is still intact. You still of this view, mate?

I see jan aage is off with his criptic 'working under the radar tweet' regarding bellingham. Liverpool fans in comments section are funny they dont understand the 'under the radar' clearly isnt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.