Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fucking outbid every other fucker and offer him and his agent more than those shithead scousers/chavs/rags are offering. It’s fucking easy. Money talks.

Plus we have Pep, Haaland, Foden and three of the last four titles. All that could stop us getting him is our own ambition and attitude.

Just fucking outbid every other fucker and offer him and his agent more than those shithead scousers/chavs/rags are offering. It’s fucking easy. Money talks.

Plus we have Pep, Haaland, Foden and three of the last four titles. All that could stop us getting him is our own ambition and attitude.
….or his personal wishes???!!!

Some people act like he is just a modern day slave and we have the best owner, with the most money, the best fields and the biggest Plantation in world football!

And, before anyone feels they’re being accused of anything bad, the ONLY thing I’m asserting is Bellingham’s FREEDOM OF CHOICE, which might not be completely aligned with the choices of others, including ours.

While I agree that we offer a compelling case, it will come down to HIS CHOICE, not ours or anyone else’s.

….or his personal wishes???!!!

Some people act like he is just a modern day slave and we have the best owner, with the most money, the best fields and the biggest Plantation in world football!

And, before anyone feels they’re being accused of anything bad, the ONLY thing I’m asserting is Bellingham’s FREEDOM OF CHOICE, which might not be completely aligned with the choices of others, including ours.

While I agree that we offer a compelling case, it will come down to HIS CHOICE, not ours or anyone else’s.

Footballers generally follow the money, or where their agents tell them to. Why else did Hazard go to chavs not us, or Sanchez and Maguire to the rags?

I can’t see any valid reason why it would make sense for Bellingham or any top player, particularly an English one, to prefer Liverpool over us.

We pay more.
we win more
we have better players
a better manager
Liverpool and its provinces are shitholes.

A lot of those things are subjective and Liverpool may be able to match city financially by the end of the season anyways.

Maybe he’s just a huge Liverpool fan and he has dreamed of hearing The Kop belt out ‘Hey Jude’ his entire life.

No money can buy that if it’s in his heart.

By all accounts the move will not be about an extra few million for him. He’s not that kind of kid.

A lot of those things are subjective and Liverpool may be able to match city financially by the end of the season anyways.

Maybe he’s just a huge Liverpool fan and he has dreamed of hearing The Kop belt out ‘Hey Jude’ his entire life.

By all accounts the move will not be about an extra few million for him. He’s not that kind of kid.
I’d imagine he wants success though so it’s really only down to us or Madrid.

Why didn't he go to liverpool instead of Dortmund then

Hmmmmm……

Footballers generally follow the money, or where their agents tell them to. Why else did Hazard go to chavs not us, or Sanchez and Maguire to the rags?

I can’t see any valid reason why it would make sense for Bellingham or any top player, particularly an English one, to prefer Liverpool over us.

We pay more.
we win more
we have better players
a better manager
Liverpool and its provinces are shitholes.
I will agree to disagree with your characterization of players as mere mercenaries.

That said, if he’s seeking an excellent environment in which to learn and thrive, there’s no reason other rewards would not be sufficient to whet his young appetite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.