Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of those things are subjective and Liverpool may be able to match city financially by the end of the season anyways.

Maybe he’s just a huge Liverpool fan and he has dreamed of hearing The Kop belt out ‘Hey Jude’ his entire life.

No money can buy that if it’s in his heart.

By all accounts the move will not be about an extra few million for him. He’s not that kind of kid.

Why did he choose Dortmund

A lot of those things are subjective and Liverpool may be able to match city financially by the end of the season anyways.

Maybe he’s just a huge Liverpool fan and he has dreamed of hearing The Kop belt out ‘Hey Jude’ his entire life.

No money can buy that if it’s in his heart.

By all accounts the move will not be about an extra few million for him. He’s not that kind of kid.
Liverpool fan setting the narrative that if a player chooses Liverpool it's because he's not in it for the money. Do me a fckin favour and pass me the sick bucket

I have no idea really pal. No one does.

Maybe he likes the colour red.

I’m not going to get upset about it though.

I watch that fat Irish Liverpool agenda guy and he may as well be putting his kids lives on it. How he can be so confident I have no idea.

I can’t stand him to be honest.

As much as I trust your info, a players "word" isnt worth anything....only names on legally binding contracts mean anything at all.....we have seen lots of players promise stuff int he past to us and other teams, only to change their mind (even at the last minute).

My take on this is that your info is spot on BUT he will have also said the same thing to the scousers as well (hence their giddyness and certainty around it). He will be hedging his bets keeping everyone on their toes and looking at getting the bet deal for himself (as he is entitled to do).

We have obvious attractions (Pep, Elring etc) but the scousers will sell themselves well also

Of course, if the scousers miss out on the CL then it will be only us as no way he goes to a team without Champs league....missing out on the CL would be a huge nail in the coffin of their chances.

Hi mate, as you say, I'm not hand delivering him with a bow but I can't caveat anything with what I have been told to this point.

The moves have been going on for a couple of months and Jude has given us a yes, with Haaland also playing his part.

I'm not privy to the Liverpool end and what he may have said to them, but I know Klopp has seen his arse over City and what we have been doing.

The info is coming from senior people and I would simply say if we were committed to signing him before this World Cup, imagine our position now, seeing his performances?

I'm relaxed, because I believe it is already boxed-off, barring, as you say, something out of our control.

Dortmund want top dollar and have told him he will only be allowed to leave next summer if someone meets their valuation, which is currently way beyond anyone but Paris for us.

He's coming home.

Hi mate, as you say, I'm not hand delivering him with a bow but I can't caveat anything with what I have been told to this point.

The moves have been going on for a couple of months and Jude has given us a yes, with Haaland also playing his part.

I'm not privy to the Liverpool end and what he may have said to them, but I know Klopp has seen his arse over City and what we have been doing.

The info is coming from senior people and I would simply say if we were committed to signing him before this World Cup, imagine our position now, seeing his performances?

I'm relaxed, because I believe it is already boxed-off, barring, as you say, something out of our control.

Dortmund want top dollar and have told him he will only be allowed to leave next summer if someone meets their valuation, which is currently way beyond anyone but Paris for us.

He's coming home.
It’s not Liverpool’s m.o. to pay top dollar for any player anyway, they wouldn’t go anywhere near £120mil, unless of course they get some serious investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.