Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
What 20 year old does what their parents want haha. It’s not a big story that a mother wants her son back in England rather than move to yet another country. Bellingham will do what’s best for him and his career.

City should just buy his parents a huge mansion in Cheshire, I’m sure that might persuade them to encourage him to play for us instead of the scouse twats.

Hello!

I just wanted to pass on some information that you may find useful.

Jude Bellingham’s preference is to join Liverpool, hence why he has been spending all his spare time with Jordan Henderson and Trent Alexander Arnold in Qatar.
The chance to emulate his hero (Gerrard) and play under Klopp are a big factor, he has already spoken to Klopp.

As of a few weeks ago though nothing had been decided yet. Liverpool’s potential failure to qualify for the champions league may cause a problem as I don’t think anybody expected them to finish outside the top four this season. Plus, they are unlikely to qualify by winning it as they face Real Madrid next.

My source is my friend that works at St Georges Park, we are both Derby County fans by the way (mock away!) but he consistently provides accurate updates on England players.

Understandable if true - I guess being the face of their rebuild wound be attractive to any player.

I still can’t see FSG investing the kind of money this deal will need when they’re actively trying to sell the Club - it defies logic, given they never went big like this when they were fully ‘in’ before their Super League stitch up failed so dramatically - so if this is going to happen, it would suggest they’ve got a buyer waiting in the wings.

They’re clearly pushing hard at the moment, given the relentless fawning in the media, so we’d be daft not to acknowledge there’s something in it.

Well he's going to have to turn down one of the two at least.

You make it sound as if we did them a favour with Akanji & Gundogan? Gundogan certainly was and still is a bargain. It's early days yet for Akanji but give Pep time with him and £15m should look cheap as chips.

Gundo’s value was low considering he was on the back (and not fully recovered) of a second serious injury. The fee we gave them was generous.

Akanji had made it clear he wasn’t going to sign a new contract and we weren’t in a particular rush to get a CB it seemed. Handing over £15m - instead of waiting a year - when they had no real negotiating wiggle room so close to the end of the window will probably have been much appreciated.

Both fantastic players and I’m glad we have them.

Hello!

I just wanted to pass on some information that you may find useful.

Jude Bellingham’s preference is to join Liverpool, hence why he has been spending all his spare time with Jordan Henderson and Trent Alexander Arnold in Qatar.
The chance to emulate his hero (Gerrard) and play under Klopp are a big factor, he has already spoken to Klopp.

As of a few weeks ago though nothing had been decided yet. Liverpool’s potential failure to qualify for the champions league may cause a problem as I don’t think anybody expected them to finish outside the top four this season. Plus, they are unlikely to qualify by winning it as they face Real Madrid next.

My source is my friend that works at St Georges Park, we are both Derby County fans by the way (mock away!) but he consistently provides accurate updates on England players.
Stones spends all of his time with Maguire from what I can see, maybe thats a sign we are bringing him in and moving on Dias.
Only the deluded scousers would believe that Bellingham playing snooker with Henderson has got anything to do with a transfer.

If Bellingham wants to emulate his hero and win 1 major trophy in his 20 odd year career then hes a lot less ambitious than I thought.

I think Bellingham is a good player close to world class. but Moukoko is going under the radar at Dortmund right now id love him at City. Hes going to be the future of German football his finishing, movement and ability at the age that he is, is terrifying i have no idea why he was not played at the world cup. who ever gets him on a free thats the transfer of the summer. He can play across the front three as well.

I know this is about Bellingham but we should get both him and Moukoko. Most of these goals hes 17 years of age ridiculous talent

I suspect that now that we have Haaland and Alvarez, a striker is the last position we are looking at. If we are looking at a forward it will be a wide player.

Other than that, full-back and midfield are the positions we need to strengthen the most.

Didnt @tolmie's hairdoo say dont belive the fairy stories maybe this is what he was hinting at.

In regard to bellingham, i personally dont believe anything i read right now from the newspaper journos. They will write what they write. I personally feel somethings going on at city its quiet in terms of midfield targets ect which signals to me that weve got something lined up and the only target with been linked to is bellingham unlike the scousers.

So for the scousers to have bellingham lined up like they want us to believe i feel is nonsence because wheres the rice and casiedo rumours from? I dont see us linked with anyone else. I maybe over thinking that but we know txiki likes to work in the background (dont like jan aage but he says a club working hard under radar could be us).

I also wouldnt read anything into him going for a walk with trent or henderson because were seeing photos what they want us to see (for example who took those pictures wasnt he out for dinner with hendo, stones and phillips) like its all noncence.

In terms of liverpool there a circus right now so even if he doesnt end up here (i believe he will end up at city and until i get any conclusive reason not to i will believe it) theyre up for sale, there in a rebuild fase if the kid is as ambitious as he wants to look he wouldnt be going to a club whos players are nearly all over 30, hed gp to the club where his mate haaland is at, where the best manager in the worlds at, with the team that tends to win something. If you want to improve as a player why not go learn off rodri of kdb, of our other players. Also as a midfielder in klopps team you wouldnt thrive your there to cover trent, and protect the defenders not play pass and move.

I also believe there was something behind the klopp meltdown a few weeks ago and then the we cant compete nonsence he spouts. Something clearly triggered him to fetch that up especially as it wasnt even a game against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.