Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks that way. Your guy is not holding back. His reputation will either take a big hit or an elevation to ‘ITK God’ after this!

I’m a bit gutted as I was starting to get my hopes up, but after reading that last post….deflated.

There is no God.

I can dine out on Haaland for at least another seven months ;)

Funny story (although you may not find it funny) my mate used to argue that our very own Louie Sibley was a much better prospect than Bellingham a few years ago when they were both playing in the Championship.

Step forward a few years and Bellingham is the most wanted midfielder in Europe and Sibley is in league one!

There is no God.

I can dine out on Haaland for at least another seven months ;)
Well I’m kinda glad I read your post as it has given me a much needed reality check I suspect.

I’ve lost the urge to spend hours soaking up all the tweets now which can only be a good thing!

Well I’m kinda glad I read your post as it has given me a much needed reality check I suspect.

I’ve lost the urge to spend hours soaking up all the tweets now which can only be a good thing!

Stay clear of Twitter mate, it will bring you nothing but harm and unnecessary worry.

Truth is, any football transfer has a monetary value in terms of selling it to the press or even betting, so some random dumping it on Twitter for free is either a needy charlatan or the deal is literally about to happen in a matter of hours and they do have an inside track.

Someone credible like Ornstein will do it to make sure he can claim bragging rights and to tease it towards a wider, exclusive article for The Athletic.

Whereas, someone like Romano needs to create a saga and maximise his revenue over a longer period of time.

Sometimes I don't have enough meat on the bones to be able to monetise it this far out, so I let Ric, this site's owner and overlord, keep the ad revenue to ensure he can feed Tiny Tim this Christmas and me piss on everyone else's chips.

The custard pies come later.

Last edited:
Where has this @MasterBatingMan poster appeared from to enlighten us on our transfer targets ?

Seems very credible and knowledgeable.

Look forward to more insightful messages from somebody who obviously has connections, unlike that bloody tolmie bloke.

My name in Manuel and I'm from Barcelona...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.