Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for taking the time to sign up for the forum to let us know. This thread should be closed now obviously.

I'm only passing on what I've heard.

Interestingly your signing of Haaland might play an even bigger role in the influence of this transfer as Dortmund weren't prepared to sell him in the summer because they didn't want to lose both players in the same window. If Haaland didn't move then Bellingham would likely already be at Liverpool, whereas next summer Liverpool probably won't look like quite the same level of attractiveness as they did in 2022. From almost winning the Quadruple to playing in the Europa Conference League!

I personally dont believe anything i read right now from the newspaper journos. They will write what they write. I personally feel somethings going on at city its quiet in terms of midfield targets ect which signals to me that weve got something lined up and the only target with been linked to is bellingham unlike the scousers.
The journalists have got absolutely fuck all to report one way or another. Bellingham is playing in the world cup and presumably not talking to his camp about possible movements, he's not going in January to anyone, and the clubs involved should be doing their work quietly. I for one think the lack of noise around City is a good sign, and if we were to get him what we are seeing now from the Liverpool and Bayern media is exactly what you'd expect to see at this stage in the process, but that's tea leaves and confidence projection. There is a trusted itk here who reports with their ear close to the ground in good faith and without bluster, so I assume there is a grain of truth that City, Pep, Akanji and Haaland all feel positive about the direction of travel, and that all fits with City's medium term plans and recent market activity.

Last edited:
Someone better tell Dortmund they don't want to sell to us, because that's not what the impression they gave us last month...

I've seen and heard all this before, next month he will have bought a house in Liverpool, which is strange because their players all choose to live in Wilmslow, Knutsford and Hale (wonder why?)

It's running the same way as Grealish and Haaland, everyone being mentioned but us...

Remember when Pep was going to United despite an agreement in place for months...

I'm telling you now, why is the Dipper narrative being turned up to the max?

It's because them and others can't bring themselves to entertain or contemplate Jude in a City shirt and what it will mean for the rest.

It's a classic case of wishing for something to be so true, they convince themselves it actually is.

None of these people now claiming to have the inside track were piping up until Bellingham blew up at this World Cup.

Whereas City have been working at this for weeks and I am hearing it is already boxed-off.

Someone better tell Dortmund they don't want to sell to us, because that's not what the impression they gave us last month...

I've seen and heard all this before, next month he will have bought a house in Liverpool, which is strange because their players all choose to live in Wilmslow, Knutsford and Hale (wonder why?)

It's running the same way as Grealish and Haaland, everyone being mentioned but us...

Remember when Pep was going to United despite an agreement in place for months...

It's because them and others can't bring themselves to entertain or contemplate Jude in a City shirt and what it will mean for the rest.

It's a classic case of wishing for something to be so true, they convince themselves it actually is.

None of these people now claiming to have the inside track were piping up until Bellingham blew up at this World Cup.

Whereas City have been working at this for weeks and I am hearing it is already boxed-off.
maybe he could buy one of those houses that the dippers compulsory purchased and threw the occupants out. He could have a door through to the ground and go and sing you’ll never brick alone every night.
Thanks Tommie for bringing some balance.

So he joining us

Just another night following day in the media world.

Ahh, but we will miss the multitude of posters who shit the bed whenever a linked player is discussed in the media as going elsewhere if we go with common sense.
Plus, the said posters who shit the bed are far more entertaining to read than the actual reporting on the transfer.

Right posting info if I get some, same guy that told me RB Leipzig were after a CB when Gvardiol was linked to us. German info I trust him with as he does get it right most of the time . You can believe it or not up to you. Posting in good faith

Been told by him Liverpool are favourites but there's a huge but, they want to pay 90 mil with bonus. Dortmund want 150 million euros up front no bonus like a release clause.

That's what the advance negotiation is about. Like Berger has been saying they want a bundesliga record fee. Bayern, Real Madrid all put off by the fee. Dortmund not budging.

Basically 150 mil up front and he goes. Liverpool apparently trying to bring the fee down but Dortmund are not budging. One other club silently working in the background that Dortmund don't want to sell to.

Why wouldn’t Dortmund want to sell to us? We seemed to negotiate well with them over Haaland and Akanji. And it’s not like they’re in our league so worried about rivalry. I just don’t understand why Dortmund or any other foreign club would hate us but like Liverpool. Especially if we can pay what they’re asking and nobody else can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.