Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn’t Dortmund want to sell to us? We seemed to negotiate well with them over Haaland and Akanji. And it’s not like they’re in our league so worried about rivalry. I just don’t understand why Dortmund or any other foreign club would hate us but like Liverpool. Especially if we can pay what they’re asking and nobody else can.
It seems to be the go to statement on here when it comes to players we might potentially sign
It's like nobody in world football wants to deal with us, except when they do...

For the record I just want to say that I have absolutely no idea about Bellingham's preferred club, wages or length of contract I know nothing at all about a possible transfer . Lol !!!

I choose to believe that Jude has said "yes" to coming to City.

I choose to believe that Dortmund has given City a valuation which we are comfortable with.

I choose to believe, that like the Haaland deal, this will be for a figure quite lower than the reports and speculation lead the masses to believe that it will be.

But until such a time as this all happens, I believe that I will witness The Boys In Blue win a 3rd straight Premier League crown, a first ever Champions League title and most importantly of all the rags will have been beneath us in the table for a DECADE.

That, combined with Jude Bellingham showing up at the Etihad for his physical will initially cause nuclear tantrums amongst our haters who will talk of the 150M transfer with the extra 75M in agent fees to go along with the 900k/wk salary...

But reality will set in. This isn't their time, it's ours. Has been for awhile now.

Why wouldn’t Dortmund want to sell to us? We seemed to negotiate well with them over Haaland and Akanji. And it’s not like they’re in our league so worried about rivalry. I just don’t understand why Dortmund or any other foreign club would hate us but like Liverpool. Especially if we can pay what they’re asking and nobody else can.

Dortmund's incoming manager might have something to say.

jurgen-klopp-gif-6 (1).gif

So he joining us
Looks that way. Your guy is not holding back. His reputation will either take a big hit or an elevation to ‘ITK God’ after this!

I’m a bit gutted as I was starting to get my hopes up, but after reading that last post….deflated.

Again, thank you. This transfer forum wouldn't be the same if we didn't have random non-City fans signing up so they could fill us in on the scoop that their mates gave them.

You're very welcome! :)

I will let you know if I hear anymore. It depends if they meet up at St Georges park again before the summer transfer window? Not sure if England have any games before then?

Ahh, but we will miss the multitude of posters who shit the bed whenever a linked player is discussed in the media as going elsewhere if we go with common sense.
Plus, the said posters who shit the bed are far more entertaining to read than the actual reporting on the transfer.

We can call it now following the comments yesterday of the PSG president...simply spoke of his obvious admiration for Bellingham to a loaded question...

One English or French media claptrap will produce a wages puff piece claiming PSG are now willing to blow everyone out the water and pay him £600k a week, so Liverpool are in a race against time to conclude their takeover or buy-in.

...While City are offering Jude £750k a week and £150m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.