Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF - Henderson handles the question well and shows it up for what it is. I’m sure they do have conversations what is Pep/ Klopp to work with, what is training like etc.

However, the idea that a player would base the biggest decision of their career to date because he got on well with someone who might not even be at Liverpool in a couple of years is ridiculous.
Especially as his BFF is at City ;)

Playing with Haaland it’s looking more and more like we need to be faster and quicker with the ball and that‘ll mean a change in they way we play.
We need to buy Bellingham and have him and Foden in midfield to give us more power and pace in the box to box roles.
A few more balls for him to run onto wouldn't go amiss, I mean surely they look st his goal tape and see how many goals he got running onto to through balls.

A few more balls for him to run onto wouldn't go amiss, I mean surely they look st his goal tape and see how many goals he got running onto to through balls.
In some games yes,Leeds and liverpool for example, but against Everton and in other games we struggle in , the back 5 /7 barely get any further out than the edge of their own area.

Reactions: kun
130 million the fee according to Liverpool journalist Paul Joyce for Bellingham to leave in the summer. To join any club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.