Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
So being bankrolled by the Moore’s of Littlewoods Pools fame to start their success isn’t plastic? As I recall they (Everton too who benefitted), black balled the FA from producing their own Pools to keep the financial doping model going.

It’s like an Italian having a go at a Brit for our imperial past. Selective memory.
Is this a bit of a myth regarding Liverpool? I don’t think the Moores put any money into Liverpool, they were sitting on profits saved up over a number of years.

Berger clearly WANTS you to have a problem with him. He's an ex-Liverpool player looking at City potentially getting a treble. And he's a pundit who wants attention, clicks, to be the centre of discussion. Just laugh at him, he's really trying his arse off for you.
is this berger really the ex-liverpool player? can someone verify it.

Berger clearly WANTS you to have a problem with him. City potentially getting a treble creates a lot of jealousy. And he's a pundit who wants attention, clicks, to be the centre of discussion. Just laugh at him, he's really trying his arse off for you.
I know, I know, but I'd still love to punch him in his face : )

If it is true, which there isn’t any proof, but, City need to move on.

CIty is and will always be bigger than Bellingham and his Dad.
Exactly.

If his father/manager/representative is blocking a move because of partizan football tribalism, then it is best not continuing.

If it is true then Jude should remind his spokesperson that the football community is a small one, and negative bad-mouthing is frowned upon, and it will come back to haunt him.

Well they seem pretty certain it's all over bar the price being agreed between the clubs, but if Bellingham only wants Real, Dortmund will have to reach a deal or watch his value plummet next season if the player refuses any other approaches.

As for the "Plastic clubs run by Sheikhs" remark, if the Bellingham's truly believe this, Jude can go fuck himself with a white hot poker... :-/

The Bellingham's may want to get all pious over "Plastic Clubs", but if they made remarks like these it shows Bellingham is a plastic player who Real are welcome to.

Regardless of where he ends up, I've serious doubts he'd allow those "Plastic clubs" statements to go public knowing the backlash he'd get.

Whatever will be, will be. If he's Real bound & Gundog leaves, I'll happily settle for us switching our attentions to Rice & De Jong.

A lot of our fans like the look of Mac Allister. To be honest he looks a decent player imo, but I've seen nothing that makes him stand out. However if City see something they like, I'm happy to back Mac all the way.

The full summer transfer script will be revealed soon enough... \0/

Smells like utter bullshit to me. Ok if Jude or his Dad were United fans, I’d get it. But he’s not. Jude at least is a Birmingham City fan. The rest of opinions are easily swayed, a La Jack Grealish removing either anti City or Pro United stuff from his social media (whatever it was). He may well have chosen Real but only idiots would burn bridges on the journey. It’s nonsense.
It happens. I recall Gael Clichy cursing an emergent City when at Arsenal. 12 months later he moved to the Etihad, & was beaming at the end of his first season as he won the Premier League in dramatic fashion with City.

Braindead ballers innit? \0/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.