Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he certainly never changed the games we lost as he didn’t start any of them. Just because you can’t see his influence doesn’t mean there isn’t any.
Except for Palace. And PSG. And Leipzig. And Liverpool in the CS.
I like Jack and am still willing him to come good, so I’m not having a go at him, it’s just the ‘we’ve never lost when he’s stated‘ is just a myth.

It’s great having these insights on how the media work. Total click bait going on. They know the end sorry but will make up anything. They’ll quote some absolute shambles on TikTok now & say “sources suggest”.
I worked in the belly of the beast for 25 years mate, before I caught myself on.
I’ve seen the redshirt obsession first hand. And also how slagging City is rarely if ever bad for business’

if bellingham actually signs he will be the next booing target for all the opposition fans.
Following on from Grealish, I assume? …during that 1st half against Leeds, I was well with them tbh! He brings on a lot of the boo’s himself. Prior to Grealish, I can only think of Bellamy that was booed without reason. Grealish is a player that every other fan will always love to hate, as was Bellamy.. I’m not sure Bellingham will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.