Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a huge “Raheem Sterling” gap in your memory there!
Fair comment. The treatment Raz got from opposition fans and the media, was entirely unmerited! But I felt eventually that dwindled and he was respected towards the end of his time with us.

This season.

Didn't Zinchenko have some way crazier record when it came to not losing or dropping points with us? I think you're giving too much importance to a statistic that on the surface sounds impressive but, in reality, doesn't really say what you think it does.

Not that the whole "game changer" thing isn't a load of bollocks anyway. Whoever brought that nonsense up really needs to work on their understanding of the game.

I can't wait for Bellingham to blossom from an already quality player into a legitimate world class one. With that kind of development in mind, there's no better place for him to be at than with us and I think he knows it.

The other options don't stack up and it will be great to watch the backtracking and mental gymnastics from their fans when it happens. It's all too familiar at this point and I fucking love it.

Following on from Grealish, I assume? …during that 1st half against Leeds, I was well with them tbh! He brings on a lot of the boo’s himself. Prior to Grealish, I can only think of Bellamy that was booed without reason. Grealish is a player that every other fan will always love to hate, as was Bellamy.. I’m not sure Bellingham will be.
Raheem

So he's off to Madrid because that's the best place for young talent, FFS!! I'd have thought Manchester City with Pep as our Manager building a young team with talent like Haaland Foden and Lewis would be a better idea.

So according to the drip drip in the media Bellingham is nailed on for both the Dippers and Real Madrid - good job we have no interest in him !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.